Family Dynasty Controlling The Economy?

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com..._bloodline.htm

Please read and share. Thanks so much

Please read and share. Thanks so much Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Why do you buy into this BS?
Someone please get Deb a tin foil hat.
A better one than SEE3772's also.
“Give me control of a nation’s money supply, and I care not who makes its laws." - Amschel Rothschild
  • WTF
  • 09-29-2014, 08:12 AM
“Give me control of a nation’s money supply, and I care not who makes its laws." - Amschel Rothschild Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Folks do not understand the power of the Fed...

Run Chicken Little, runnnn.................!:space craft:

Jesus, you are one stupid bitch.

Judging by all the typos and lousy grammar, I would say this was written by - at most - a high school graduate. And here you are quoting him.

“Give me control of a nation’s money supply, and I care not who makes its laws." - Amschel Rothschild Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I thought you were an over the top libertarian, but it turns out you are an anti-Semite and a believer in the occult. Wow.

I love this bit:

"Cecily B. Selby nat. dir. Girl Scouts (the occult is now
part of the to Girl Scout program
), dir.
Avon Products and Loehmann s (dresses).
Husb. James Cole, pres. Bowdoin College
"

Are we supposed to take all this occult and Satanism talk seriously?
Anti-Semite? Believer in Occult? Because I oppose the Fed? Because I posted a quote from an international banker? You got that from my post? You're an idiot, ExThinker.
Anti-Semite? Believer in Occult? Because I oppose the Fed? Because I posted a quote from an international banker? You got that from my post? You're an idiot, ExThinker. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nice dodge, CuteOldCrackpot.

Except this isn't the first time. You have a history. I've seen other posts of yours that gave tacit and not-so-tacit support to conspiracy theories involving Jewish cabals, the Illuminati, Trilateral Commissions, the Vatican, and, apparently, the Girl Scouts.

You blew your opportunity to separate yourself from this dopey broad. Instead of telling her she is nuts, you posted a quote that affirmed the lunacy of her post.

That means you bought into it lock-stock and barrel. You never mentioned anything in your quote about the Fed - so don't try to limit its scope. You just posted a no-doubt out-of-context quote by a Jewish banker and you left it at that.

THAT is what I got from your quote, you idiot conspiracy monger.
I don't want to separate myself from that "dopey broad" as you call her. She is more open to the idea that the government is not honest than you are. I don't know if I agree with all she propounds, but she is able to discern that some things do not make sense, and she is trying to find out why. She has a much greater insight than you, and many others on here. I find that refreshing.
The bigger threat to the economic future of American households is an ever-growing bureaucracy in Washington.

The strong arm of the Administrative State (supported by both political parties) poses a greater danger to our future and liberties.
I don't want to separate myself from that "dopey broad" as you call her. She is more open to the idea that the government is not honest than you are. I don't know if I agree with all she propounds, but she is able to discern that some things do not make sense, and she is trying to find out why. She has a much greater insight than you, and many others on here. I find that refreshing. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Open? Insightful? Discern?

She is spouting off rancid nonsense about Jewish cabals running the world. There is nothing open, insightful, or discerning about any of that anti-Semitic horseshit.

And you don't want to separate yourself from it. Check.

But, let's stop being vague, shall we? Why don't you give us some SPECIFIC examples of what you found insightful and discerning in that article.

You say you don't know if you agree with everything she propounds. That indicates you do agree with some of it.

Fine. What parts of what she propounds do you agree with. Be specific.
Not playing your game, ExGYer. She's more aware than you can hope to be. She's open. You trust government. You think the President and Congress run the country. They don't. They are puppets of their corporate and banking masters. Learn your history.
Why do not we get rid of money? Then we would not be controlled by it!