The right's Alinsky problem...

To quote Sheriff Bart from Blazing Saddles ... "Oh baby, you are so creative. And they are so dumb!"

Seems like Alinsky is a code word for "oops, I crapped my pants."

Read it and squeal...

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/22/the_...a_and_clinton/
"oops, I crapped my pants." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's the more appropriate title for your thread, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Did you read it, IBIdiot?

Of course not.

Why is NOBODY surprised?

At least you got to cut and paste your inane insult yet again. I think my favorite part is the HDDB. Nobody knows what that means, yet you continue to rub your fingers together and chant your little made up insults.

If you're hearing voices, IBIdiot, don't think its because anybody's talking to you! Hence your frustrated little presence on a hooker board ... You don't see hookers. I'll bet you're not such a prick on the homo boards, are you, cupcake?

Of course not.

Why is NOBODY surprised? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I laughed and laughed...

Of course not.

Why is NOBODY surprised?

At least you got to cut and paste your inane insult yet again. I didn't know they offered cut and paste in GED class.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Salon??? Go fuck yourself, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
Saul Alinsky and his "community organizing" methods and philosophy have had a profound influence on the politics of the United States. Recent history would suggest that this influence is just short of catastrophic.

http://www.newenglishreview.org/DL_A...ican_Politics/

Jim
LMFAO Looks like the right is still scared shitless of Hillary...
I think we need to come up with a new term for the ECCIE right.

At least IBIDIOT is still flinging feces unprovoked. It is all he knows.

at least he didn't counter with a link to Glenn Beck. He'd only change it later.
LMFAO Looks like the right is still scared shitless of Hillary... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No they aren't afraid of Hillary. They just aren't going to fall for her bullshit politricks. What they might be afraid of is there might be an overwhelming number of dopes that didn't learn their lesson with eight years of Obama.

Jim
No they aren't afraid of Hillary. They just aren't going to fall for her bullshit politricks. What they might be afraid of is there might be an overwhelming number of dopes that didn't learn their lesson with eight years of Obama.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Nary a "fear". Hildabeast is carrying far too much baggage, and she won't survive the dim-retard primary.
Nary a "fear". Hildabeast is carrying far too much baggage, and she won't survive the dim-retard primary. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I hope you're right.

Jim
The thing that amazes me is that after all we know about Mrs Bill Clinton, seemingly intelligent people are still willing to support her.

Puzzling.