Question about Greek for the providers....

I've got a couple of questions for the providers regarding trips to Greece. Lately, I've had a desire to experience Greek, but I've been having a difficult time finding a provider who will offer the service. There are not a lot of girls who advertise Greek, and most reviews aren't helpful. When communicating with providers, I'll hedge around the question as I don't want to come right out and ask. Here are my questions. First, should I just ask straight up if Greek is on the menu? If so, when would be the appropriate time? During communication before the date or when we meet in person? Finally, would my asking freak out providers thus dampening the atmosphere of the date? I realize there are a lot of variables providers consider when it comes to actually engaging in Greek. I know some may think it is a sign of someone wanting to be rough while others just are too lady-like to consider that activity. I'm just curious to get some feedback from providers when it come to Greek. Thanks.
I am not a provider but if you brought that up to me I would not see you as I would wonder where that thing had been.

Once a year during my annual physical is enough for me.
Myeh...just go for it. And thank me later.
Maybe you should post an ISO.

Luckyl, that actually made me laugh.

Maybe you should post an ISO.

Luckyl, that actually made me laugh. Originally Posted by anova444
LMAO, goof ball.
There are providers that advertise the island experience. If they don't and you want to see that particular provider then you will just have to take a chance
I state that I am 'no holes barred' and the 'anything goes type of girl'.....

I have had many gentlemen ask me if greek is available...but with me they know they can just come right out and ask, and get a straight answer. Now, for a provider who is a lady...well....perhaps asking if her price is 'all inclusive' or state that although it's not a deal breaker, you were wondering if she offered any extras....but more important on how you ask, is when....either in the first email, before an actual date is sat or wait until after you had seen her the first time, then send a nice email telling her what a great time you had, and then ask if there are any extras that you can take advantage of the next time.
I don't talk much with a lady before a session, but my impression from other posts on this board is that once you pass screening that kind of conversation is available.

Just my .02
I agree with Tiff{shes not only sexy,but smart..lol}

I offer all inclusive...the main factor determining if you go to that island is the size of the ship..lol

I offer all inclusive...the main factor determining if you go to that island is the size of the ship..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Good to know Dallas. My dinghy should work just fine in that case,

Hopefully we can "bump" into each other someday !

I offer all inclusive...the main factor determining if you go to that island is the size of the ship..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
It seems like our nautical equipment pass each other in the night as I missed out on your recent tour to my area.
I don't talk much with a lady before a session, but my impression from other posts on this board is that once you pass screening that kind of conversation is available.

Just my .02 Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yes! After the screening....then ask about the extras....but before the date. Or...wait until the second date.

Thank you sweetie! You are one smart and sexy chic too!
Not to be repetitive, but I agree with Tiffany and Dallas.
I would suggest that a fellow not mention it at all when arranging the first date... but once we're together, just straight out ask.
Can I get Dallas, Tiffany and Lauren for a threesome. I would probably go into a coma but laying there with a smile on my face for awhile can't be too bad