Just for the record...

I think that nurse in Maine is acting like a total twat!

Bitch, take your damn staycation and make the most of it. Plant some winter shit in your garden. Paint your kitchen, mend some old clothes, re-organize your office, get a jump on Cyber Monday with a wish list. Hell I can think of a million things to do for 21days inside my house. She should stop trying to go on a bike with her boyfriend and go ride his dick for three weeks! Might help her out with all that "look at me and my rights" bullshit attitude.

What most of us wouldn't give for the chance to stay home for 21 days and not have to deal with anyone to focus on a project that has been waiting to be done.

She is the epitome of what really erks me sometimes about spoiled-ass Americans: Go to a third world country and help Ebola patients but can't stay in her own fucking house for few weeks.

Thanks for letting me vent/rant.

Sincerely,
Thathottnurse
Amen
I think that nurse in Maine is acting like a total twat!

Bitch, take your damn staycation and make the most of it. Plant some winter shit in your garden. Paint your kitchen, mend some old clothes, re-organize your office, get a jump on Cyber Monday with a wish list. Hell I can think of a million things to do for 21days inside my house. She should stop trying to go on a bike with her boyfriend and go ride his dick for three weeks! Might help her out with all that "look at me and my rights" bullshit attitude.

What most of us wouldn't give for the chance to stay home for 21 days and not have to deal with anyone to focus on a project that has been waiting to be done.

She is the epitome of what really erks me sometimes about spoiled-ass Americans: Go to a third world country and help Ebola patients but can't stay in her own fucking house for few weeks.

Thanks for letting me vent/rant.

Sincerely,
Thathottnurse Originally Posted by thathottnurse

It's what Ogrieveocrats do...
I think that nurse in Maine is acting like a total ASS! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
FIFY
Amen Originally Posted by downtownfellow
I agree. When I was reading about what was going on, that is what I thought. Either she was trying to get her 15 minutes of fame or she was clueless, and being bratty.
The one who was told it was ok to travel, I'll give a pass.

This one ought to have her ticket pulled.
"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forrest Gump and his Momma
It's what Ogrieveocrats do... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
what the FUCK is an "Ogrievocrat?" you stupid little troll?
what the FUCK is an "Ogrievocrat?" you stupid little troll? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now that you just qualified yourself, go look in the mirror ...

.. when you get over to Nau's Drug today just outside of Clarksville.
Now that you just qualified yourself, go look in the mirror ...

.. when you get over to Nau's Drug today just outside of Clarksville. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Single thread bump. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Fuck you! Go away.

Now this is happening... AGAIN!!!