lighter topic

for both females and gentlemen...what is you favorite activity or position and least favorite
Favorite activity...sleeping. lol

I like it all. Something I'm not too fond of: Greek. Just me. And likewise, Doggie. Now from other threads, I know that most ladies just loooooove doggie. However, due to some of my physical attributes, doggie is hard for me to perform, and therefore, not so pleasurable.

OTOH, I do enjoy CG/RCG if it is well done (I had one lady who tried very hard to finish me CG but the angle wasn't quite right and it hurt more than felt great--we finished in Mish). I enjoy Mish and BBBJ, but if I had to pick only one, it would be CG.

But, IV, it's all good.
CG=favorite for the available body parts, the view, and the eye contact.

Doggie=least favorite as I think it is impersonal and demeaning to the woman?

BBBJ always gets my attention if I am feeling selfish.
Being the visual guy I am I like positions that display the action. Of course doggy is the best for a great shot of the ole in and out. CG is good to watch her face and touch her breasts and DFK if your both into that. If greek gets in the picture I like lazy dog. Its visual and its probably the most comfrotable for her
Favs = CG & Mish for the view and intimate feeling/connection...and of course BBBJ
Least = any position that proves how inflexible my body is! jajajaja
DS has problems for me, i'm usually taller than her.... the height difference between myself and a spinner gets awkward.

now the lazy DS works nice bit its more like a reverse mish and i had one gal who went over the top in that position.

CG variations are always good but i'm a perv who likes to touch feel and watch
Asian Cowgirl. I wont knowingingly see a provider who doesnt offer it, and definitely wont call back if its not on her menu when we met no matter how the session went. It my favorite because it allow for full penetration during intercourse. Nothing feels better than a soft tush clapping on my nether regions.

I like a mix of positions especially doggie, but if a lady cant get on top every now and then it makes for a very boring session to me. I take a longer amount of time achieving in other positions like especially mish and variety is definitely key for me for multi hour bookings.
Least fave is missionary. I find it to be such a cliche. When hobbying, I want to try new things even if we do it missionary.

I'm beginning to be more and more a fan of BBBJCIM with swallow. If a provider does that, I could spend the whole session with her mouth on my cock.
My fav is whatever my partner prefers. If she's enjoying it, I'm sure to get the benefit!

(but if it's RCG or mish, all the better!)
my kind of man.wicked grin
Least fave is missionary. I find it to be such a cliche. When hobbying, I want to try new things even if we do it missionary.

I'm beginning to be more and more a fan of BBBJCIM with swallow. If a provider does that, I could spend the whole session with her mouth on my cock. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Favorite: Oral, giving & receiving. 69 is great, but my height makes it difficult sometimes. Also, I'm a little concerned about getting bitten if she goes off into the wild blue yonder.

Least Favorite: RCG. I like either to be able to see her face or be in control of the action (both is better); with RCG I have neither.
  • Stag
  • 11-12-2010, 08:27 AM
SIXTY-NINE SIXTY-NINE SIXTY-NINE