Louisiana Is not the SAME!!!! SERENITY'S MOVING

Hi guys I'm just observing and I really feel like its time for a CHANGE!!!

I GOT three no REVIEWS and most folks ACT LIKE I MURDERED somebody lol

Somewhere there's HATE LIKE I was SET-UP...lol

BUT any who I recommend that whoever Would like to See Serenity do it now!!!

Cause I want be Working in LOUISIANA anymore!!!

Its to small for me and most clients act like They can't afford A Decent Ebony Girl lol

Back to DANCING I GO

LOUISIANA TO MUCH HATE!!!!!!!!💋😪😴
I hear ya girl... I've had to tell myself the same thing.. Louisiana is no longer the place to go anymore...
Sorry to hear honey, I know I tried to contact you several times for a session or multiple sessions with no response. The closest I got was during Essence weekend for out-call but the valet was taking to long to get your car which I completely understood because I had the same issue during that weekend. I take NO reviews into consideration but in some cases I want to see for myself. The invitation still stands if you are in New Orleans and our schedules can line up. PM me!!
  • BR-8
  • 09-03-2016, 10:32 PM
I don't know what wonderland you came from... but if you think that Louisiana is so full of hate it seems that it might just be time for you to dance your way back there!
I've lived in south Louisiana all of my life and have traveled to lots of great and not so great places; and I have always been glad to get back to Louisiana. I have found that we have some of the most kindhearted and welcoming people in south LA that I have met anywhere.
As my ole dad used to say, "So long and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!"...
One thing I can say about working in New Orleans is that this is a tiny city and therefore a tiny market compared to larger cities on the East and West Coasts, the Midwest, and even in Texas. That said, I love this city and I'm glad to live and work here. I've met some wonderful gents in New Orleans who've left deep impressions on me.

Something I would suggest Serenity is to carry on without bringing attention to your "no" reviews. When you mentioned it, I did peek at your profile out of curiosity. The few reviews that are negative are spread out over a couple of years. And you've got loads of "yes" reviews. The glass is 88% full. Best of luck on your journeys and hopefully you have prosperous experiences wherever you land.
I hear ya girl... I've had to tell myself the same thing.. Louisiana is no longer the place to go anymore... Originally Posted by KarmaKashStacks
I called u the other day
One thing I can say about working in New Orleans is that this is a tiny city and therefore a tiny market compared to larger cities on the East and West Coasts, the Midwest, and even in Texas. That said, I love this city and I'm glad to live and work here. I've met some wonderful gents in New Orleans who've left deep impressions on me.

Something I would suggest Serenity is to carry on without bringing attention to your "no" reviews. When you mentioned it, I did peek at your profile out of curiosity. The few reviews that are negative are spread out over a couple of years. And you've got loads of "yes" reviews. The glass is 88% full. Best of luck on your journeys and hopefully you have prosperous experiences wherever you land. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Aww thanks so much my love
Sorry to hear honey, I know I tried to contact you several times for a session or multiple sessions with no response. The closest I got was during Essence weekend for out-call but the valet was taking to long to get your car which I completely understood because I had the same issue during that weekend. I take NO reviews into consideration but in some cases I want to see for myself. The invitation still stands if you are in New Orleans and our schedules can line up. PM me!! Originally Posted by Demo x
I'll be back in New Orleans soon I'll pm you thanks
I don't know what wonderland you came from... but if you think that Louisiana is so full of hate it seems that it might just be time for you to dance your way back there!
I've lived in south Louisiana all of my life and have traveled to lots of great and not so great places; and I have always been glad to get back to Louisiana. I have found that we have some of the most kindhearted and welcoming people in south LA that I have met anywhere.
As my ole dad used to say, "So long and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!"... Originally Posted by BR-8
Last but not least lol its only certain FOLKS IN LOUISIANA who are Not polite and Just Hate on the next for two bad REVIEWS..ITS NOT JUST About ppl here its the business here it got slower than slow lol LOUISIANA WILL ALWAYS BE HOME!!!
ITS JUST TOO small for me!!!
I called u the other day Originally Posted by Serenity24
Shoot me a text...
It's the amount of competition and the willingness to go the extra mile that killing your business. We have so many to choose from just like any other business you have to bring your A game.
You've been at the top of my list as the girl I'd like to meet with for a long time. It's just so hard for me to find ladies that will meet me without already having multiple references. Therefore I could never get a date with you.
  • BR-8
  • 09-07-2016, 01:04 AM
Last but not least lol its only certain FOLKS IN LOUISIANA who are Not polite and Just Hate on the next for two bad REVIEWS..ITS NOT JUST About ppl here its the business here it got slower than slow lol LOUISIANA WILL ALWAYS BE HOME!!!
ITS JUST TOO small for me!!! Originally Posted by Serenity24
c'est la vie...
My remarks have nothing to do with your BAD reviews, however, much to do with your nasty attitude; maybe not so coincidental! In South Louisiana we love our area, our people and our lifestyle.
Like I said previously; "Don't let the door hit you in the ASS on the way out!!!".
Go find you a BIG OLE place... maybe like Chicago... Lotta' love there!