What is your fantasy?

I know we all have them, so I'm a just begin with myself. My fantasy is a cock sucking feast, I always wanted to suck off maybe 4 or 5 guys all at the same time!!! I can only imagine how much fun it can be for all of us!
To be rich and/or have a 10 inch cock.

Either would be fine.

Also, to jump in a time machine to about 1985 and use that 10 inch cock on my best friend's Mom.
  • 1+1
  • 08-29-2016, 06:54 PM
^care to explain the appearance of the Momma crush.
^care to explain the appearance of the Momma crush. Originally Posted by 1on1
What do you mean? Standard story. She had a great body and I was "coming of age." She used to wear bikinis in their pool and I saw a nip-slip once. That was it for me at that age. All-time fantasy woman after that. Nowadays, not so much (though she does still look decent for her age, I guess.) .But back then? Oh yeah.

I'd tell a few stories, but in the small chance my buddy is on here, he might be able to put it together and guess that I'm talking about his Mom. But, unfortunately, I never did get to see her fully nude or fuck her. (Except for one Polaroid we found that time, but it was blurry.)
To go one bloody day without hearing a Sheila bitch, to have my sandwich and a cold lager served in lingerie while sitting in my recliner getting a blowjob.
  • 1+1
  • 08-29-2016, 07:20 PM
I had those youthful memories about a young teacher straight from college.she would wink at me for getting the answers right.
My buddy's Mom knew it though. She would tease me, but not overtly. She would wear a robe with her tits about to fall out as she would reach next to me to get something. Things like that.

Even the nip-slip. It happened in a pool and she HAD to know the nipple was exposed and that my tongue was hitting the bottom of the pool, but she left it out for a little bit, before acting surprised and putting it back in. Shit like that. This was during my middle school years. There was one other time, when I was in High School, that she really fucked with my mind, but that story would let my buddy know who I am if I shared that one.

I was never lucky enough to fuck one of my teachers like a lot of these kids today get to do. I did come close with a VERY liberal college professor whose class I was taking at the time. But, sadly, I never violated her.
  • 1+1
  • 08-29-2016, 07:47 PM
^Leave us hanging in suspense.

I want a female cop to corrupt me in the back of my truck.Spread my legs and do a search and seize my cock.Claw me with her nails as she holds me down.A struggle to run will make it more intense.Fighting me to the ground with her sexy legs wrapped around my head.Ripped her shirt open in the scuffle.Pulled her hair to distract her as I got her pants off.I am on the FBI's most wanted list and she wants me.Officer,Fuck You.Took my baton away and used it for self-gratification.She let me go because it was mistaken identity.

Either would be fine.

Also, to jump in a time machine to about 1985 and use that 10 inch cock on my best friend's Mom. Originally Posted by albundy
Trust me Al it ain't all it's cracked up to be.... Most woman can't take it all and the government fucks me on my taxes...

My fantasy is more provider's with BUSH
Trust me Al it ain't all it's cracked up to be.... Most woman can't take it all and the government fucks me on my taxes... Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Yeah, yeah, whatever. I love hearing rich guys bitch about money. Give it to me then. I'm sure it's terrible being able to pay all of your bills with no worries and fuck as many hookers as you like with no worries. I wouldn't know. But believe me, money could buy ME happiness.

Also, you have no idea, man. What I wouldn't give to have a chick tell me "It's too big, we can't fuck." I would give my left nut for that "problem."

Either would be fine.

Also, to jump in a time machine to about 1985 and use that 10 inch cock on my best friend's Mom. Originally Posted by albundy
Why not average instead of super enormous?

^Leave us hanging in suspense.

I want a female cop to corrupt me in the back of my truck.Spread my legs and do a search and seize my cock.Claw me with her nails as she holds me down.A struggle to run will make it more intense.Fighting me to the ground with her sexy legs wrapped around my head.Ripped her shirt open in the scuffle.Pulled her hair to distract her as I got her pants off.I am on the FBI's most wanted list and she wants me.Officer,Fuck You.Took my baton away and used it for self-gratification.She let me go because it was mistaken identity. Originally Posted by 1on1
Why not average instead of super enormous?

Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Because a poor man doesn't wish for $20. He wishes for a million. That's why.
Because a poor man doesn't wish for $20. He wishes for a million. That's why. Originally Posted by albundy
Lol
I know we all have them, so I'm a just begin with myself. My fantasy is a cock sucking feast, I always wanted to suck off maybe 4 or 5 guys all at the same time!!! I can only imagine how much fun it can be for all of us! Originally Posted by Super Head 713
You can get the fantasy fullfilled.
Unless you want to be paid for your fantasy.
Good luck getting that many men in the hobby world to oblige you Hun.
It's definitely fun. Hey the more the merrier !
Great threAD
A three way with SknyDiva and DallasRain. It happened and it was awesome. Maybe a repeat is in order....