NCNS

Drove an hour to see ScarletD and waited for an hour for response. Did not message me or return texts. VERY dissapionted.
Link to her showcase
Link to her showcase Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=349256
Thanks

So did she know you were driving a long way to see her?

Did yall agree to meet today or did ahe tell you to confirm the appointment today ?

Just curious on how it all happened & sorry you drove that far..
Yes she pm me at lunch to confirm and told me to hit her up when I get into town. I texted a few times and got nothing. I tried to call and no voice mail. Tried to pm, nothing.
Yes she pm me at lunch to confirm and told me to hit her up when I get into town. I texted a few times and got nothing. I tried to call and no voice mail. Tried to pm, nothing. Originally Posted by stockn2468
So there was no specific time agreed on and no address was given ?
Yes 9pm. But no location
  • 1+1
  • 08-30-2016, 11:20 PM
Dorthy's famous words.

I didnt give your ass an address yall asses are going to learn when i dont give an address it means no appointment.. I never confirmed that day with you grrr I dont give a shit anymore... honestly im so tired of everyones bullshit.. I asked what location the day before the day of the appt you text we still good I never text you back & then ypu said HELLO like I cant see you text the first time... I was in beaumont the day of this appt so how could I even see you... smfh let the hate begin... Just because there is a palace inn on the god damn corner doesnt mean that ismy fucking incall location... After no response to are we still on you should have not went to the unknown destination...
Yes 9pm. But no location Originally Posted by stockn2468
Well you're a Fucktard then
What hooker gives her EXACT location hours before the appointment?!? Shit doesn't happen. (Unless you're a "regular.") It's almost always a general location or a hotel location WITHOUT giving the exact room number until you are actually there. This has been standard whoring procedure for as long as I've been doing this.
Dorthy's famous words.

I didnt give your ass an address yall asses are going to learn when i dont give an address it means no appointment.. I never confirmed that day with you grrr I dont give a shit anymore... honestly im so tired of everyones bullshit.. I asked what location the day before the day of the appt you text we still good I never text you back & then ypu said HELLO like I cant see you text the first time... I was in beaumont the day of this appt so how could I even see you... smfh let the hate begin... Just because there is a palace inn on the god damn corner doesnt mean that ismy fucking incall location... After no response to are we still on you should have not went to the unknown destination... Originally Posted by 1on1
It's stated on my showcase that if you don't have a address theres no appointment but this isn't about me...
Hooked etiquette I guess.
What hooker gives her EXACT location hours before the appointment?!? Shit doesn't happen. It's almost always a general location or a hotel location WITHOUT giving the exact room number until you are actually there. This has been standard whoring procedure for as long as I've been doing this. Originally Posted by albundy

Who are you talking to
Hooked etiquette I guess. Originally Posted by stockn2468
Forget my rules and the tards above & listen real quick

If I lived a hour away and I had spoke to a whore at noon about meeting at 9pm I would have text that whore before I left to make sure we were still meeting if she didnt respond then I wouldn't leave.. You basically did that to yourself... But we all learn trust me it happens to the best... Hope you find someone else