Sensory play?

Wanted to see who enjoys sensory play. Have always enjoyed play where all the senses are stimulated, touch, taste, tactile, etc. A finger nail run up my spine, nails digging into my back,expert use of nails on the boys, that taste of an excited lover are all intense sensations. Your thoughts?
Wanted to see who enjoys sensory play. Have always enjoyed play where all the senses are stimulated, touch, taste, tactile, etc. A finger nail run up my spine, nails digging into my back,expert use of nails on the boys, that taste of an excited lover are all intense sensations. Your thoughts? Originally Posted by OldGent
Why the unhappy face on your post?

To answer your question. I don't like the nails thing. Too easy to leave marks that might have to be explained later.
Dang don't know how I did that. Lol
Yes, please! Feathers and ice can be lots of fun. Often I'm on the receiving end of sensation play. Though, I'm trying to find more opportunities to be on the giving end. My touch tends to be very tender and I'm not as inclined to inflict pain as I am with receiving, but once a friend requested that I dig my nails into his balls as hard as I could and it was quite an experience.
but once a friend requested that I dig my nails into his balls as hard as I could and it was quite an experience. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
reading that made my balls retract just from imagining it.
The "dark side" mentioned on my website is all about sensory play, I call it sensual sensory deprivation.
A blindfold deprives you of one sense, the others become much more heightened. I've used restraints, but I prefer self restraint. The rule is you can not touch me, but I can touch you anywhere I want. So the self restraint makes the experience much more intense.
So I am told.
Sensory play is sooooo orgasmically HOT! It can really be HOT if mixed with tease & denial play!!!

I luv doing it...ice/soft bristle brush/feathers/powder/silk scarfshot oils//warm water/ect......building to an explosive climax! Hell yeahh!!
Yes different sensations add to the mix. You really had me going last time we saw each other Dallas. That milkshake is beyond compare. Lol.
Yes different sensations add to the mix. You really had me going last time we saw each other Dallas. That milkshake is beyond compare. Lol. Originally Posted by OldGent

you rock Mr Manslut of Lafayette!
Ooh! Powder is new to me. I hope I get to experience for myself one of these days.

Sensory play is sooooo orgasmically HOT! It can really be HOT if mixed with tease & denial play!!!

I luv doing it...ice/soft bristle brush/feathers/powder/silk scarfshot oils//warm water/ect......building to an explosive climax! Hell yeahh!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have a special strawberryncreme body powder...dust it over a chilled body....woohooo so spine tingly!!
I love love love sensory play. Had a session with Ms. Addison Scott where we got to play with a blindfold and restraints...I was in heaven. We coupled sensory play with tease and denial...A Freaking Mazing. OMG.

Love contradicting sensations as well. Squeeze my "base" as hard as you can, simulating a cock ring if you will, while gently scraping/playing with the ball sack.

A lot of people don't teeth. They can be quite an amazing sensual experience when done right...and not leave marks either. I'm with you Al, can't leave marks on my magnificent pear shaped physique.
Sinclair I agree about the teeth piece. If done right is awesome.
[QUOTE=OldGent;1058610736]Wanted to see who enjoys sensory play. Have always enjoyed play where all the senses are stimulated, touch, taste, tactile, etc. A finger nail run up my spine, nails digging into my back,expert use of nails on the boys, that taste of an excited lover are all intense sensations. Your thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Yes please and let it be mutual .
Is sensory play like... " hey, I got some pussy over here... Come find it"

Been doing that all my life....cept they don't tell you they got it.