key democrats change tune on trump

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...instein-and-n/

Mrs. Feinstein refused to endorse impeaching the president and told the crowd they should be “patient” with Mr. Trump, and that he “could be a good president.” While her comments were condescending and patronizing of Mr. Trump, she apparently wasn’t mean or unhinged enough for the crowd who started to boo and hiss Mrs. Feinstein, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

“[The voters] don’t want to hear us criticizing the president,” she said. “This was a choice; they made a decision. And to criticize the president personally is to disrespect their judgment. So I say to my members, This is about what we’re going to do.”

I don't think they really mean it.

"In politics, if you can fake sincerity you've got it made."
"In politics, if you can fake sincerity you've got it made." Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And if you can lie creatively and keep a straight face, the DNC wants you!
I have no problem with what she said, whether she was honest or not. Trump was elected POTUS. Criticizing Trump based on his job as POTUS is fair but criticizing him personally is not. But we all know it will be done. Obama and Clinton are still being criticized at a personal level. Trump will continue to be.
Senator Feistein had better be careful.

When you reach down to give the Rattlesnake a pat on the head, the consequence could be dire.
I have no problem with what she said, whether she was honest or not. Trump was elected POTUS. Criticizing Trump based on his job as POTUS is fair but criticizing him personally is not. But we all know it will be done. Obama and Clinton are still being criticized at a personal level. Trump will continue to be. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Trump was elected months ago...without cheating, without collusion, and without the media. Shouldn't the democrats apologise to Trump and his supporters for what has been said?
Trump was elected months ago...without cheating, without collusion, and without the media. Shouldn't the democrats apologise to Trump and his supporters for what has been said? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Trump was elected months ago...without cheating, without collusion, and without the media. Shouldn't the democrats apologise to Trump and his supporters for what has been said? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
This is politics snowflake....you want an apology , you best skip down to the Local recruiter , who will apologize to any and all for signing up your dick sucking , government leaching ass into the Navy.

Originally Posted by bamscram
Oprah clone.
Come on 0zombies, you know you want it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwZdsIEIiZo
Why should they when Trump is sucking up to them getting what he wants, and turning his back on republicans.
They should but expecting them to, is like expecting a school of Pirannah to not eat you. FOOLISH.
I don't think so. People continue to trash Obama and Hillary Clinton and they have been mostly irrelevant for the same months Trump has been POTUS.
Well, they keep sticking their heads up and spout shut. That makes their degradation topical.
They should but expecting them to, is like expecting a school of Pirannah to not eat you. FOOLISH. Originally Posted by garhkal
What the fuck are you talking about?

You got gum disease?
So now they don't want to remove him via the 25th Amendment