Time for the bumping to stop

So for months now, we've all been regaled with an endless stream of YouTube videos by SLOBBRIN and a personal name calling thread from LLIarMan.

Neither express the views of anyone but the OP and are populated with primarily posts from the OP. In one thread's case, the OP has practically been the only poster.

Meanwhile, we've had deadly hurricanes, shakeups in the White House, policy shifts and a whole shitload of political developments that have nothing whatsoever to do with how much SLOBBRIN hates black people or how much attention LLiarMan needs to survive his daily misstatements.

But, these two obviously think their agenda trumps the rest of this forum and would rather bump their own threads day after day after day after day.

Some of us -- chit, most ALL of us -- have had enough of that bullshit. The mod in this forum says he isn't going to do anything about it, that we should agree to stop bumping threads.

I for one would be happy to go back to the daily grind of illustrating how Twitler is a maniacal asshole and some of you are simply fucking idiots. And I'm sure you would prefer to spend your time calling me a pig, snickering anti-Semitically under your breaths with a cleverness some of you think you have.

I don't want to spend my time here bumping those jerkoff threads off the front page. I don't think anyone else here does. But until the posters in question stop, none of us will either.

So what's it gonna be?
Just to clarify, a "YES" vote means it's time to stop bumping dozens of old and irrelevant threads with the intent of suppressing free speech, cluttering up the forum and holding it hostage to your demands, and/or discouraging meaningful participation by others.

A YES vote does NOT mean you can't bump a thread from the past that is relevant again, nor does it mean you cannot repeatedly bump your own thread to add new supplementary comments and info.
Just roll over and tell WTF to stop doing it.

Also, will you two idiots stop it with the bump threads threads.
What's the 4th vote option??? Wtf is "Morise ks"???
Just roll over and tell WTF to stop doing it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Rumor has it that there's a stall wall in the way...

... customers like privacy.
Where's the option to vote no for disgusting fatgay.net pictures. Only a disgusting fag pig likes them.
Only a disgusting fag pig likes them. Originally Posted by bambino
It appears he hoards them in an electronic album.
Damm ..... never in a million years did I ever think I'd agree with anything Yussp said ..... until today ..... but he's absolutely correct .... those whose daily grind consists of illustrating how Twitler is an asshole demonstrates they are maniacs and simply fucking idiots .....
What's the 4th vote option??? Wtf is "Morise ks"??? Originally Posted by lustylad
Couldn't edit the poll. I meant to write covfefe!

You but I hear Morise ks bleeds A LOT!
Still not a majority. Too bad.
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2017, 03:06 PM
does it mean you cannot repeatedly bump your own thread to add new supplementary comments and info. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yea, like bumping your own thread with a 'bump' is relevant. Jesus...

Apparently, the Idiot Jihad wants this to continue.
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2017, 04:36 PM
They are scared to make their vote public...

They are scared to make their vote public...

. Originally Posted by WTF
Well at least he don't shit on the cop cars, WTFtard...

WTF is a "Morise ks"?