Competency

Do you feel it? It was lacking during Sandy and even Katrina. Those with military experience will understand; the feel of competent leadership. It helps that there is competent leadership in both Texas and Florida as well. I've been through drills and exercises where the leadership was lacking and the confusion was evident. I also have been through the real deal where everyone worked as a unit and things got done. The evacuation is going as planned. Services are standing by in Florida and they moved in immediately in Texas. No governor playing stupid, partisan games. No president running off to the golf course in the midst of a crisis. Good thing that Trump got some of his people into office despite the foot dragging from the democrats.
Some people learn.

Twitler had to come back to Texas to tell people he was sorry for their loss.
Speaking of foot and knuckle draggers ...

... look who chimes in on something he knows NOTHING ABOUT! "Coordination"!

AssUp couldn't run a one-car funeral ....

Unlike Clinton or Obama when they were in office, Trump is a property owner.
Unlike Clinton or Obama when they were in office, Trump is a property owner. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No shit, if a real estate magnet is elected there is a good possibility he will own real estate.
A car dealer would have cars.
No shit, if a real estate magnet (sic) is elected there is a good possibility he will own real estate. Originally Posted by bamscram
Hahaha... speaking of competence, ekim is such a maggot he can't even spell magnate!

Anyone have a real estate magnet for the chimp?

Hahaha... speaking of competence, ekim is such a maggot he can't even spell magnate!

Anyone have a real estate magnet for the chimp?

Originally Posted by lustylad
  • WTF
  • 09-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Do you feel it? It was lacking during Sandy and even Katrina. Those with military experience will understand; the feel of competent leadership. It helps that there is competent leadership in both Texas and Florida as well. I've been through drills and exercises where the leadership was lacking and the confusion was evident. I also have been through the real deal where everyone worked as a unit and things got done. The evacuation is going as planned. Services are standing by in Florida and they moved in immediately in Texas. No governor playing stupid, partisan games. No president running off to the golf course in the midst of a crisis. Good thing that Trump got some of his people into office despite the foot dragging from the democrats. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I thought you wanted the Federal Government out of State affairs?

Trumpy Cat!
BANNED