1 hr or longer appointments?

what do you prefer?

1 hour appt. to get a taste of a new provider or longer than 1 hr so you have time to visit and get to know a provider?

then on a provider you have seen before what do you prefer?
1hr because you have already met and you just need time to get down to business or longer so you can enjoy a provider you have gotten to know and want to spend more time with?

and should a provider give a cut rate for every hour over 1hr?
some do ..some dont?
I never go more than a hour on a new provider. If they are so good it leaves me wanting more all the better. If they fall short I havn't spent money on a bad time. Now if it's someone I have seen and like alot the more time the better.
what do you prefer?

1 hour appt. to get a taste of a new provider or longer than 1 hr so you have time to visit and get to know a provider?

then on a provider you have seen before what do you prefer?
1hr because you have already met and you just need time to get down to business or longer so you can enjoy a provider you have gotten to know and want to spend more time with?

and should a provider give a cut rate for every hour over 1hr?
some do ..some dont? Originally Posted by wildwooly1
Wow that was a mouthful!
an hour is never enough. when i see a new lady, i tend to chat with her a little before the initial visit. i and she, have a pretty good idea if we will have a good time. if we don't have the "initial chemistry", the meeting doesn't happen.

when seeing a regular ..... an hour is never enough !!!

as far as the rates, that's between the lady and gent.

just my opinion.
I'm with PAPA JOE, more than an hour is my usual.
I start with a shorter appointment and then go with longer appointments if I enjoy our time together.
90min for new ladies, because like Papa Joe I need to chat with a lady and build some connection before we get down to business.

For return visits, it depends what mood I'm in, but lately I've been going at least 90min sessions.

As for the discounted rates over an hour, I honestly wish more ladies would offer this. I'm not cheap and don't mind the price, but it seems like a longer session with an established client is less hassle to the lady and it'd be worth it to them to cut the rate for the second hour. Since I prefer longer sessions, a lady who offers discounted multi-hour rates make me more likely to return to that lady rather than just judging them all equally. I hate factoring money into my hobbying decisions but it's a cold hard reality of life.
An hour appointment is in that range where it is questionable if the lady will grant the full time that has been requested. I am likely fooling myself, but asking for 90min or longer and having her agree sort of implies that the full time will be provided and that MSOG is on the menu.
For a new or questionable lady, its an hr date. I personally like the 2hr or longer dates. I'm just getting started good in the 1st hr to stop.

As for the discounted rates over an hour, I honestly wish more ladies would offer this. I'm not cheap and don't mind the price, but it seems like a longer session with an established client is less hassle to the lady and it'd be worth it to them to cut the rate for the second hour. Since I prefer longer sessions, a lady who offers discounted multi-hour rates make me more likely to return to that lady rather than just judging them all equally. I hate factoring money into my hobbying decisions but it's a cold hard reality of life. Originally Posted by true_whatever

i absolutely agree ! ladies i see on a regular basis tend to do this, it makes sense for both parties.
I prefer at least 90 minutes to have some conversation and get to know about the lady and it also helps set the tone for things to follow and also to help determine if a follow up visit would be in order if things BCD goes well.

I prefer at least 90 minutes to have some conversation and get to know about the lady and it also helps set the tone for things to follow and also to help determine if a follow up visit would be in order if things BCD goes well.

Top Originally Posted by topsgt38801
Ditto!
  • npita
  • 05-25-2011, 12:28 PM
I never scheduled less than 2 hours. I wanted to spend a little time getting to know the provider. However, I also did not schedule appointments with providers whose rates didn't scale down with additional hours. I figured that if it made no difference whether she saw me for two hours or saw two guys for one hour, she wasn't the type of provider I'd want to see and that I was wasting the time I spent chit-chatting. If you would rather do longer sessions, look for providers who would rather do longer sessions by the incentive they give clients to book multiple hours.
I figured that if it made no difference whether she saw me for two hours or saw two guys for one hour, she wasn't the type of provider I'd want to see and that I was wasting the time I spent chit-chatting. If you would rather do longer sessions, look for providers who would rather do longer sessions by the incentive they give clients to book multiple hours. Originally Posted by npita

Agreed. Wish more ladies would think this way. Alas...
I as a provider would prefer at least 90 min establishing a connection is the secret to having a fun & explosive time together,not to mention to build a great relationship as lovers BCD
-Hope to see you soon True_Whatever

-Safire_Sweet