Sex While It's Raining!!!!! :) :) :)

do u get anything out of it? is it ur "thing"? when it rains are u turned on and wish you'd have a hot piece of ass laying next to you? i do i love fucking when it rains and turning all the lights and sound off and lighting candles.. how bout you?
What your are describing is romantic atmosphere.
Always. I get extra horny when it's raining! Too bad I'm currently single.
thunderstorms and blackouts are very romantic
Naomi. . . Damn!! You already divorced from ED??LOL
Yup...absolutely love it...especially during a thunderstorm. Really intensifies the experience.
Naomi. . . Damn!! You already divorced from ED??LOL Originally Posted by shorty
Yes. He's flirts too much and he's never around so we had to call it quits .

He's supposed to be making it up to me next week. We'll see! lol
Naomi. . . Well if you get lonely and get tired of your bag of goodies. I'm currently in between ladies!
Think I'll be a bit contrariwise here and say no. There are few things I enjoy more than a warm rain on a late spring or summer evening. Particularly if I am down by the water where I can listen to the waves break against the shore. I like to be still and let my senses take in the experience. The rambunctiousness of sex would interfere with that.
oh yea I love the rain.
rainy days are great for practicing making tricycle motors !!!!!

.... mind you , i said practicing !
Big thunderstorms with lots of lightening in the skies = Fun times in the bed, specially when your partner jumps and twitches with each boom and crackle of lightening
yes with a nice rain storm. Although I stay fairly horny all the time a nice rain storm will set me off a little more.
I'm voting with the like it and turns me on crowd, a nice rain/ thunderstorm is kinda like the gum ad it just double the pleasure and fun
A spring shower, lush lawn, f**king in the rain. Mmmmm sound delicious.