Ok guys!!!!!!!!

Just tell us what you like & want
We want to please you!!!!
so like i want 'em to blow my sox and cock off for free...

duh!

duh! Originally Posted by BDSaint
Lol.... We cAn do thAt

duh! Originally Posted by BDSaint

Hun, nothing in life is FREE!!!
I want to eat your pussy till you come
Just tell us what you like & want
We want to please you!!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
We want your only desire in life to be to please us. We want your full attention. We want everything that we want right now. We want you lying out on a white bear skin rug with nothing on but a smile in a Colorado snow lodge in front of a roaring fire and beautiful music playing during a blizzard and a strong drink our hands. With you giving me a long slow BBBJ until I can’t take it anymore but you pull every drop from me. We want you to figure out a way to bring us back to life and do it all over again.
We want your only desire in life to be to please us. We want your full attention. We want everything that we want right now. We want you lying out on a white bear skin rug with nothing on but a smile in a Connecticut snow lodge in front of a roaring fire and beautiful music playing during a blizzard and a strong drink our hands. With you giving me a long slow BBBJ until I can’t take it anymore but you pull every drop from me. We want you to figure out a way to bring us back to life and do it all over again. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Sorry TOG, I needed to make a change so SweetNLittle doesn't get lost in the mountains.....nice one though!!!
Simple stuff really. First don't call me "Hun" or "Sweetie" i'll tell you my name, please use it. Be on time and not rushing the last guy out the door. Have a clean incall. Be fresh and ready for our time. Be the person in the photos. If I request a certain outfit and you agree, please have it on or available. If you don't have it say so and maybe i'll find one and give it to you. I just don't want to be expecting a certain look and be disappointed the moment you open the door. Follow through with confirmations. Nothing worse than not knowing if the appointment will actually happen. If your website and reviews state certain activities are available......well.... if not please correct that information. On the flip side...i'll arrive freshly showered or take a quick one there, my breath will be fresh, i'll have the correct donation and probably a small gift or flowers and i'll leave on time. If all this happens i'm happy. The actual activities are important but it's the whole experience that makes it memorable. ..BD
Simple stuff really. First don't call me "Hun" or "Sweetie" i'll tell you my name, please use it. Be on time and not rushing the last guy out the door. Have a clean incall. Be fresh and ready for our time. Be the person in the photos. If I request a certain outfit and you agree, please have it on or available. If you don't have it say so and maybe i'll find one and give it to you. I just don't want to be expecting a certain look and be disappointed the moment you open the door. Follow through with confirmations. Nothing worse than not knowing if the appointment will actually happen. If your website and reviews state certain activities are available......well.... if not please correct that information. On the flip side...i'll arrive freshly showered or take a quick one there, my breath will be fresh, i'll have the correct donation and probably a small gift or flowers and i'll leave on time. If all this happens i'm happy. The actual activities are important but it's the whole experience that makes it memorable. ..BD Originally Posted by ben dover
Simple stuff really. First don't call me "Hun" or "Sweetie" i'll tell you my name, please use it. Be on time and not rushing the last guy out the door. Have a clean incall. Be fresh and ready for our time. Be the person in the photos. If I request a certain outfit and you agree, please have it on or available. If you don't have it say so and maybe i'll find one and give it to you. I just don't want to be expecting a certain look and be disappointed the moment you open the door. Follow through with confirmations. Nothing worse than not knowing if the appointment will actually happen. If your website and reviews state certain activities are available......well.... if not please correct that information. On the flip side...i'll arrive freshly showered or take a quick one there, my breath will be fresh, i'll have the correct donation and probably a small gift or flowers and i'll leave on time. If all this happens i'm happy. The actual activities are important but it's the whole experience that makes it memorable. ..BD Originally Posted by ben dover
Might as well close the thread...he nailed it.

Nothing else to see here. Move along.
Ben got it, and I only want to add, I want her to have just as much fun if not more than i am having.
BD got it.
Sorry TOG, I needed to make a change so SweetNLittle doesn't get lost in the mountains.....nice one though!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Whatever! This is strike 3!

SNL, now you know all the guys are gonna ask for a freebie!
Did you say Freebie Naomi!! Time n Place and I'm there Naomi!!
I want two extremely hot and exotic looking 18 to 20 year old college coeds who are into girl on girl action in order to satisfy my current threesome fantasy.