Manscaping? To do or not to do ...

Manscaping ... is this a fad that is going away sooner than later, and do the ladies really prefer it more than the alternative?

disclaimer: I have a Manzilian (waxed from front to back; a Brazilian, but for men) and got to thinking about this after getting a fresh update this morning. I have gotten mixed reviews from the Providers I have seen but thought I'd open up a discussion, globally!
Hell yes I prefer it ...I like it all smmmmoooth !!! Things go down better ...literally
I hope it never goes out of style
I don't need it to be completely shaved to be enjoyable. my preference is trimmed close.
I'm glad you started this thread...I hope you get a lot of input.

I understand "manscaping" on the shaft and trimming around the base and I do that.

I also shave my balls because it seems to be what's expected these days. But I've gotta tell you..lightly stroking the balls with her hand is ever so much more arousing when there is hair down there. I miss that arousal in these "scaped" days.
BTW: I love a good bush on a lady...very difficult to find these days.
disclaimer: I have a Manzilian (waxed from front to back; a Brazilian, but for men) and got to thinking about this after getting a fresh update this morning. I have gotten mixed reviews from the Providers I have seen but thought I'd open up a discussion, globally! Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Where do you go to get a Manzilian?
  • Paven
  • 05-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Yes please trim on top and shave the boys! I like to spend a lot of time down there and I'm not trying to wade through the jungle to get to the good stuff lol.
  • Taint
  • 05-27-2011, 06:17 PM
I've been doing this for years. Never had any complaints or strange looks. People may say that they don't like their partner's genitals to look like a childs, but nobody likes hair in their teeth. I love the way it feels, especially when a woman tickles my freshly shorn scrotum with her fingernails.
Also, no Brazilian for me, it's always better when done by a Zoroastrian named Vilma.
I tried it and went insane from the itching.
  • Taint
  • 05-27-2011, 07:04 PM
The secret is to only do it until you need glasses.
  • Paven
  • 05-27-2011, 07:05 PM
I tried it and went insane from the itching. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
then you'll be good to go
I tried it and went insane from the itching. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
So...........you're still insane??

I got hooked when I had an appendectomy last fall. Woke up from surgery all nice and bare. It felt great. Been bare ever since. Itching and rash can be fought with over the counter hydrocortisone cream.
Tried it. Itched like hell. I prefer ladies with a full bush which is all most impossible to find these days. If my sparse "patch" is a problem for my partner I dont insist on the full treatment. But most find the means to make my day!
i think semi scaped is fine...trim it neat and shave it clean around shaft and no wild hairs..lol
exfoliation after shaving also helps a lot too.
I go to a lady that specializes in Manscaping ... just google it in your area.