PT's Skybox info

Looking for info on pricing for these skyboxes for weekend nights, and the level of privacy they provide. Any Intel would be greatly appreciated.
I believe they’re $250/hr + whatever the girl charges. Haven’t been in one but I’ve talked to a few girls about them
Sounds pretty pricey. What is the privacy situation? Taking a provider out, and I was considering some fun in one of those rooms
They are pricey, and when they have a special, it is two hours for $250. Not sure how long you have your date. I have no first-hand intel on privacy. Happy Hunting.
Bigger issue at Pt's is the quality of the girls these days. I was there recently on a work day in the evening after a 3 month break and the selection was awful. The previous visit wasn't any different. Not a single girl over a 5. Mostly Cuban and Mexican girls. There was a hot redhead, but she left around the time I entered. I bet she made Bank in a few hrs given the rotation.
That place is miss than hit nowdays
I was there a couple of months ago, after maybe 5 or 6 years. I'd gone just to grab lunch as I had 45 minutes to kill prior to a business meeting (so no alcohol too!). Met a super cute waitress and the place actually had ten dancers of which three were about 8/10. I did not get any dances as I did not want any smell on me, but I could see that the guys in the private room (to the left) were having some pretty good "touchy feely" dances! Don't forget to buy the $ 10.00 band before you get into the club. It gets you in and out of that private room without having to pay for it each time.

Regarding Skybox I've been there a long time ago, so my information is neither current nor valid.
Bigger issue at Pt's is the quality of the girls these days. I was there recently on a work day in the evening after a 3 month break and the selection was awful. The previous visit wasn't any different. Not a single girl over a 5. Mostly Cuban and Mexican girls. There was a hot redhead, but she left around the time I entered. I bet she made Bank in a few hrs given the rotation. Originally Posted by discerning_guy
Sounds like a Monday