Bucks FW New Prices coming soon

I was told by many that the price of admission is going up soon. The dancers work fee is going to cost more...
There may be an increase in cost for the cabana booths and drinks.

We may see a drop in good dancers with the price increase. I am already hearing some talking about leaving already because of the club being slow for almost a month.

The attitude of the managers are also the reason some of the dancers are not coming to work. A dancer was told this week that she was a worthless piece of shit by a dayside manager.
VIP expiring at just the right time, lol.
Any clue to where there all heading to? And is it just bucks fw or is it bucks Wild ftw as well
I did not ask about other locations because I don't go to them but I will see what I can find out.
The owner needs to go back to college and take Economics 101. The way to increase demand is to LOWER prices.
The owner needs to go back to college and take Economics 101. The way to increase demand is to LOWER prices. Originally Posted by winendiner

There is no shortage of business at Buck's FW! That place is packed full every night. The recent raid on them made a slight impact, but not for long.
Was there yesterday daytime and it was slow. Had a few of the girls tell me that Wednesday was worse.
@Wile E Coyote

I don't go at night but I know for sure business at Buck's during the day has slowed way down.
Seems to be okay this afternoon for regulars and guys with game. Best I can do, as usual, is admire the eye candy.
About average for a Saturday afternoon.
I was there from 1-2:15 and it was dead as hell. I may have seen 3 ladies worth talking too.. Only one caught my eye and she was a tall blonde with big tits. She had an underage wrist band on.
1 to 4. Plenty of girls around, including a few on my to-do list. None interested in me, however. Said goodbye to Nadia; Jennifer wasn't there. That leaves Payron, and I will be done.
Everything gets more expensive. Back when Nashville had strip clubs I remember super hotties quoting 80 prices for everything.
Ok quick question. Ive played a couple times at Bucks now....didn't really ahve any issues getting it but I keep seeing stuff in here about the girls with wrist bands. So from what get there under 21 but are they supposedly easier to land for fun?
A lot of guys are looking for wrist band girls because they are young and under 21. Not that they are easier but just young girls...