URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 13801 Maye Plc
Activities: TS CG Doggie Missionary
Hair Length and Color: Mid back Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Beautiful young lady. MM Cs. Maybe 110lbs Petite. No accent. Stated it was her first day in the Spa having arrived from Cali a few weeks ago.
Recommendation: Yes
Another nice review. Good info.

Just a heads up - I wouldn't necessarily put the exact address. The phone number and city is usually enough. Anyone can pretty much figure it out from there.
Are you certain she was Hispanic and not Vietnamese? You mentioned she’s petite. How tall do you think she is? Just wondering if Gigi from Helena, but she’s Vietnamese.
Nice I’m gonna have to check this place out is it walk in? What was the donation? How many roses?
Just a heads up - I wouldn't necessarily put the exact address. The phone number and city is usually enough. Anyone can pretty much figure it out from there. Originally Posted by Kimchi
That's nonsense
The $$ was the standard rate around town
Are you certain she was Hispanic and not Vietnamese? You mentioned she’s petite. How tall do you think she is? Just wondering if Gigi from Helena, but she’s Vietnamese. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
She had just come to Austin from Cali. So I didn't get the impression she had been around town very long. Talked about going back to Cali to get her car and move here permanently. Definitely not Vietnamese.
she's some sort of asian/pacific islander. definitely not Hispanic
Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closing thread