what happened to Rudy G ?

Rudy was an excellent mayor of NY.

What happened to him ? Apparently he has not even paid his property taxes and is facing foreclosure.

Did he get sucked into the idea he would get a lot of money from Mr. Trump ? Trump doesn't even pay him. One thing about Mr. Trump - he keeps the money.

Rudy is proper fucked now. The GEorgia judge ruled that he is liable for all sort of damages for his masquerade of crimes against the vote counters involved. He said they were sharing illegal substances and all sort of other nasty things beyond the improper vote tabulations. None of which were every proven as asserted. And from last count the damages will be between 4-20 million dollars. Rudy should change his last name to Titanic. All hype and going down faster than a 30 dollar hooker. He's going to be bankrupt soon enough, and besides selling his properties to pay off these claims, he'll be the next low-level coffee boy that Trump ignores, and claims no knowledge of.

Rudy was an excellent mayor of NY.

What happened to him? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Last time I saw him, he was a drag queen out shopping for perfume with trumpy...

• Tiny
  • 12-14-2023, 07:50 PM
Rudy is proper fucked now. The GEorgia judge ruled that he is liable for all sort of damages for his masquerade of crimes against the vote counters involved. He said they were sharing illegal substances and all sort of other nasty things beyond the improper vote tabulations. None of which were every proven as asserted. And from last count the damages will be between 4-20 million dollars. Rudy should change his last name to Titanic. All hype and going down faster than a 30 dollar hooker. He's going to be bankrupt soon enough, and besides selling his properties to pay off these claims, he'll be the next low-level coffee boy that Trump ignores, and claims no knowledge of. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Actually it's worse than that for Rudy, eyecu2. The trial is occurring in Washington D.C., not Georgia. I do believe that Rudy harmed the women, and they deserve significant compensation, as much as low seven figures each. However, given that there are about five residents of the District of Columbia who have favorable views of Rudy, I believe the jury's going to sock it to him, awarding the women more than they deserve. Their attorney's asking for at least $48 million. Maybe they'll get more. I figure you're right, they'll bankrupt Giuliani.

It would be great to get Blackman's view on this, but unfortunately if the ask comes from me he's going to view it as drivel. So sad. I'd readily answer any questions he had about Joe Biden's energy policy.
Kinda butt hurt there, Tiny. Speak your truth …
  • Tiny
  • 12-15-2023, 11:13 AM
Kinda butt hurt there, Tiny. Speak your truth … Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Butt hurt. Yeah. Like some 300 pound lesbian shoved a dildo up my ass. I'm not butt hurt. I'm sad.

My truth? I don't know the truth about jury bias. Blackman is the only poster here who does.
  • Tiny
  • 12-15-2023, 05:16 PM
$148 million! Wow! Forget AOC, I’m going after one of those two women!

I wonder if this is an omen for President Trump. He’s going to be facing justice, or injustice depending on your point of view, in a Washington D.C. courtroom too.
... uh... not to be a wet blanket here. .. but .. APPEAL coming.

#### Salty
You called it, Tiny.
Think YR called it for himself.
  • Tiny
  • 12-15-2023, 07:45 PM
You called it, Tiny.
Think YR called it for himself. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Thanks Precious. That relieves my butthurt somewhat.

I don't think it's any coincidence that the jury awarded Shaye Moss and her Mom Ruby Freeman exactly $100 million more than what their attorney asked for.

Shaye looks a lot sexier now that she's about $74 million richer. And Ruby is totally doable.
I wonder if Chung (in the Dallas section) is making himself pretty for a visit with either one?
  • Tiny
  • 12-15-2023, 09:20 PM
I wonder if Chung (in the Dallas section) is making himself pretty for a visit with either one? Originally Posted by Precious_b
ROTFLMAO!
I didn't see 148 million going their way, and because it's so over the top, it's likely going to face a judges change on the award. All parties should settle for the original requests of say 10-20 million. Cause you'll never see anything more from Rudy ever. I remember the Goldman's getting a huge settlement against OJ, and never really getting much money. It ain't what you get awarded, it's what you can collect. However it's probably safe to say that Rudy Guliani will never have more than 20 cents in his pocket moving on.
  • Tiny
  • 12-16-2023, 05:33 PM
I didn't see 148 million going their way, and because it's so over the top, it's likely going to face a judges change on the award. All parties should settle for the original requests of say 10-20 million. Cause you'll never see anything more from Rudy ever. I remember the Goldman's getting a huge settlement against OJ, and never really getting much money. It ain't what you get awarded, it's what you can collect. However it's probably safe to say that Rudy Guliani will never have more than 20 cents in his pocket moving on. Originally Posted by eyecu2
I agree but believe $2 million to $4 million a piece might be appropriate. Rudy would have a chance of actually paying that. And it could set them up for life if they were judicious in the way they spend their money. I’d lose interest in both of them but no doubt a large number of men like Chung Tran would still come courting.