is Ramaswamy a crook ?

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy made millions and millions in the stock market.

How ? By investing in risky companies just before they made a value changing announcement such as being bought out, a merger, news item. He was able to do this 4 or 5 times in a row. Never a loss.

Investment professionals say the likelihood of being able to do this without insider information is about 1%......

And on this board, there is no need to prove anything anyway. Just create the theory.
Probably worth an investigation but not proof in and of itself
Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy made millions and millions in the stock market.

How ? By investing in risky companies just before they made a value changing announcement such as being bought out, a merger, news item. He was able to do this 4 or 5 times in a row. Never a loss.

Investment professionals say the likelihood of being able to do this without insider information is about 1%......

And on this board, there is no need to prove anything anyway. Just create the theory. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Vivek must be a 1%er then.

And on this board, there is no need to prove anything
anyway. Just create the theory. Originally Posted by VitaMan

been headline scooping on msnbc and cnn again? a source? any source???

in the meantime other sources about Vivek's wealth ...

How Vivek Ramaswamy, the surprise GOP debate star, made his fortune and triggered his critics

https://fortune.com/2023/08/24/vivek...can-net-worth/

How Vivek Ramaswamy made a fortune before pivoting to politics

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...money-00096046

How Vivek Ramaswamy Became A Billionaire

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnhya...h=39ff15304fdf

thank you valued posters
Trading on inside information is a crime.

But you probably know that.

But you probably know that. Originally Posted by VitaMan

waiting on your link making such allegations ..

thank you valued poster
There is no allegation made.

You can easily find the track record of these spectacular investment results. They happened when he was involved with a hedge fund.

You can easily find the track record of these spectacular investment results. They happened when he was involved with a hedge fund. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
Thank you for posting. Hope you will research and follow up with your findings.
The guy is brilliant, and he is a hedge fund guy. His enormous wealth even at his relatively young age does not surprise me. I don't question the validity/legality of his wealth. I do question him as a candidate although I'd happily take him over the two dipshit geezers we're most likely stuck to choose from.

There are different rules, (or lack thereof) in the hedge fund game. I'm not going to fault the guy for enriching himself by legally taking advantage of that just like so many other 9 and 10 figure folks have done before him.

But you probably know that. Originally Posted by VitaMan
waiting on your link making such allegations ..

thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

You can easily find the track record of these spectacular investment results. They happened when he was involved with a hedge fund. Originally Posted by VitaMan
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The guy is brilliant, and he is a hedge fund guy. His enormous wealth even at his relatively young age does not surprise me. I don't question the validity/legality of his wealth. I do question him as a candidate although I'd happily take him over the two dipshit geezers we're most likely stuck to choose from.

There are different rules, (or lack thereof) in the hedge fund game. I'm not going to fault the guy for enriching himself by legally taking advantage of that just like so many other 9 and 10 figure folks have done before him. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Is he trading on inside information?
Maybe he was fucking Nancy Pelosi.

It worked for Paul.
  • 500sl
  • 12-12-2023, 05:17 AM
She does have big tits.
Regardless of how he amassed his fortune, he’s an obnoxious brat of a blowhard. And a shithead.

The country could use a break from obnoxious shitheads.
The record shows he took huge stock positions in very risky companies 4 or 5 times in a row.

Right before a major announcement came out about each of them.