Rudi takes a major shot to the balls

Rudi tried that "I'll show you proof later" trick.
Inside the courtroom he was going to testify but decided not to.
Once outside, the lying fuck claimed he wasn't allowed to show evidence,
"and adding falsely that “I have no

t been allowed to offer one single piece of
evidence in defense,
of which I have a lot.”

Rudi refused to turn over court ordered documents. He also ran his mouth repeating his BS outside the courthouse on Monday
I called him a New York sewer rat before. I still stand by that.
He got everything he deserved and more coming his way and Diaper Don as well.
Kind of sad to me to see Rudy now. I thought when I was a kid that he was so cool and brave for having the balls to go after the mob. Now I just look at him as a stupid old man with blind loyalty to Trump... makes me wonder whether he posts in this forum on a regular basis.

I will never understand how these Trump folks are too stupid to understand that Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about them and only cares about power and their votes and support to get that power he so craves. In his younger days, I would like to think that Rudy would have been smart enough to see Trump for what he is.
The silence from the cult is deafening
I wonder how much compensation Rudy has ‘actually’ received from Trumpy since 2016? He should be the person who has been paid the most…Don’t think I’ve ever heard any number, surely he’s gotten millions outta the tight ass OrangeMan?!
Maybe Kushner can spare a few dollars of the 2 billion he got from Saudi.

STAY TUNED!!! Proof is coming. lololol
Another bullshit ruling from the idiot left that just doesn’t pass the smell test.
From ‘America’s Mayor’ to ‘America’s Douchebag & Trump Puppet’!
It is sad. The only comfort is he did it his way.
Nobody duped him. He was a good attorney and understood the
consequences. But he "misread" the room.
You know trump has an orange trickle running down between those big ass butt cheeks.

Sure is nice and quite.
Kind of sad to me to see Rudy now. I thought when I was a kid that he was so cool and brave for having the balls to go after the mob. Now I just look at him as a stupid old man with blind loyalty to Trump... makes me wonder whether he posts in this forum on a regular basis.

I will never understand how these Trump folks are too stupid to understand that Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about them and only cares about power and their votes and support to get that power he so craves. In his younger days, I would like to think that Rudy would have been smart enough to see Trump for what he is. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You mean you haven't noticed?
Trumpys aren't going to do well in the real world courts. You believe trump and calson, and what was that
guy's name who owes $148,000,000 + any remaining honor or dignity.
A used-to-be-hero-but-is-now-hated guy.
You know, the guy with a girl's name?

Another bullshit ruling from the idiot left that just doesn’t pass the smell test. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
So in order to be found liable in a civil suit of this nature, the plaintiff must prove their case.

Apparently Rudy was unable to refute it.

Records and hard evidence. No smell test necessary.

Best future Giuliani can hope for is three squares and clean jumpsuits in the big house.
Well deserved to Rudy and all Trump defending attorneys trying to make a name for themselves off orange balls. They can rot in jail or hell.
Well, I will say that Rudy's daughter seems pretty fun to hang out with. She knows her dad is a total clown now. She also seems down for whatever in bed because she doesn't care about what gender she fucks. In addition, worst case scenario, she would be an awesome wingman when needed and would probably happily join in on the fun to help pull some pussy when in the mood if she is feeling freaky. Haha
Still nothing from the cult about this topic. Big surprise.