Polling Trump 50% Biden 40%

Thanks fellow cultists for towing the line and helping install the head Nazi back in da house.

It tickles me some of these valued posters referring to a Trump supporter as a cultist. That poster has no clue what it means to love America.

Cults are Antifa BLM. I was approached in the 60’s about joining Triple K. This was in a small East Texas town. Where I grew up we didn’t have issues between skin hues.

Educate yourself valued poster, try not to go through life ignorant
My Christmas wish is that we get a new Republican and a new Democrat nominee for President in 2024.
What kinda post is this? Your headline says one thing and your ignorant attacks in the body of your post say another.

Typical cult bait and switch behavior.

Hope you’re proud.
Polls show a wide spread of different predictions. (OF course the magicians as Rasmussen polls show the largest spread-laughably). I think they hang out at Cracker barrel and ask every person who is a registered republican for their input. But you can check out the range here at 538 polls. They collect data on a whole bunch of political stuff.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ident-general/

Just for those who don't want to click. The spread is anywhere from +2 to-10% of difference. I'd say the majority are in the 4% points gap in most- meaning, the accuracy of those polls are really fluid and likely not going to predict dick. They didn't in the past 3 election cycles as per the outcomes from each of them in 2020, 2022 and more recently.
What kinda post is this? Your headline says one thing and your ignorant attacks in the body of your post say another.

Typical cult bait and switch behavior.

Hope you’re proud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Get over yourself , all you do is hijack posts and insult fellow posters, I feel sorry for folks like you, have a great day and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

GROW UP and try acting like an adult.

BTW , I am extremely proud of my life’s work.
My Christmas wish is that we get a new Republican and a new Democrat nominee for President in 2024. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Sadly that doesn’t seem to be an option.
Polls show a wide spread of different predictions. (OF course the magicians as Rasmussen polls show the largest spread-laughably). I think they hang out at Cracker barrel and ask every person who is a registered republican for their input. But you can check out the range here at 538 polls. They collect data on a whole bunch of political stuff.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ident-general/

Just for those who don't want to click. The spread is anywhere from +2 to-10% of difference. I'd say the majority are in the 4% points gap in most- meaning, the accuracy of those polls are really fluid and likely not going to predict dick. They didn't in the past 3 election cycles as per the outcomes from each of them in 2020, 2022 and more recently. Originally Posted by eyecu2
The only poll that matters happens in 11\24
My Christmas wish is that we get a new Republican and a new Democrat nominee for President in 2024. Originally Posted by VitaMan
All you'll get is a new idiot.
All you'll get is a new idiot. Originally Posted by Levianon17
sadly not- we'll recycle "one of the ones" we already got - most likely.
sadly not- we'll recycle "one of the ones" we already got - most likely. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Either way America will be heading in the same direction which will ultimately lead to catastrophe.
All you'll get is a new idiot. Originally Posted by Levianon17

How about Bill Ackman ? And VP Troy Aikman ?
How about Bill Ackman ? And VP Troy Aikman ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
What about them?
As nominees for President and for VP.
Get over yourself , all you do is hijack posts and insult fellow posters, I feel sorry for folks like you, have a great day and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

GROW UP and try acting like an adult.

BTW , I am extremely proud of my life’s work. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
With all due respect, please explain how your headline - Trump 50% - Biden 40% has ANYTHING to do with what you wrote in your OP.
The first line in the OP has a weak connection to the headline.

The rest is a rant. Not to be confused with restaurant.