Gay Sex In Senate Hearing Room

This is all over the news, so I guess we can talk about it.

https://www.advocate.com/politics/se...ex-video-fired

In the year 2023, is there any law against having sex in a location such as the Senate Hearing Room?
Doesn't matter what the law says. If you're gay, you get a pass. And if you're a tranny, that makes you completely untouchable (legally speaking, cough, cough).

You can even flash your fake boobies on the White House lawn. Joey and Jill will compliment you on being so "brave"!

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...outh-Lawn.html
Of the Following . . .
Topless images, including nipples, and below the waist nudity is not allowed. Thongs, bikini bottoms, etc. are required. No exposed anus or exposed genitalia. No exceptions, even if nothing is exposed, there needs to be some sort of garment worn (e.g., underwear, bikini, thong, etc.). Butt cheeks are welcome. Additionally, images where the subject is wearing something below the waist, but still leave genitalia, the anus, or pubic hair partially exposed are not allowed. Clothing that clings to the genital region or clothing that is somewhat transparent is permitted. Common examples of what is not acceptable are nude shower photos where the lady is covered in bubbles or nude pictures of the lady kneeling even where the genital region is concealed, a garment must be worn and visible.
They make the laws. It's all moot. No laws, no ethics. No morals. I bet it was a goodbye bareback blowjob from Lindsey to George Santos.
They make the laws. It's all moot. No laws, no ethics. No morals. I bet it was a goodbye bareback blowjob from Lindsey to George Santos. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Lol..OMG too funny
This story is an indicator of the future of this country. It's fucked, perpetrated by the Democrats, lol.
This story is an indicator of the future of this country. It's fucked, perpetrated by the Democrats, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Hilarious that you think it's only Democrats who are deviates....ever notice that the people on this board, who are also sexual deviates by society norms, are from all sides of the political spectrum?

Well - I'm betting that the same is true in Congress also. Ass fucking or hooker fucking.....it would be hypocritical to say that we should be judging others. That is unless you only came to a hooker boards to read the essays and for perverted laughs.....

Then you're still a deviate
This story is an indicator of the future of this country. It's fucked, perpetrated by the Democrats, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And the sky is also falling. What’s worse, sex in the Hearing Room or taking a dump in the Speakers office?
Hilarious that you think it's only Democrats who are deviates....ever notice that the people on this board, who are also sexual deviates by society norms, are from all sides of the political spectrum?

Well - I'm betting that the same is true in Congress also. Ass fucking or hooker fucking.....it would be hypocritical to say that we should be judging others. That is unless you only came to a hooker boards to read the essays and for perverted laughs.....

Then you're still a deviate Originally Posted by eyecu2
It's not what you do that matters so much, but who you do it with and where.
And the sky is also falling. What’s worse, sex in the Hearing Room or taking a dump in the Speakers office? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It depends was there a toilet in that office?
Just when I thought threads could not become more ridiculous in this forum, I come across this one. Isn't this a whore board? Are we really talking about laws and sex on a damn whore board? LOL
Just when I thought threads could not become more ridiculous in this forum, I come across this one. Isn't this a whore board? Are we really talking about laws and sex on a damn whore board? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The outrage is real!(hypocritical)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
The OP has 15 crimes that he documented on this board. He lives in Texas. Have the laws changed in this state that I am unaware of?

Anyway, I'll answer the question for you, Jackie although your past documented encounters should have already told you the answer. When it comes to consensual sex, people don't give a fuck about whether it is legal when it comes to what, where or how they get off. You didn't. Why should a gay politician?
When it comes to consensual sex, people don't give a fuck about whether it is legal when it comes to what, where or how they get off. You didn't. Why should a gay politician? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
he want's to be the fuck police....but on the "good side"- Ya know.
The OP has 15 crimes that he documented on this board. He lives in Texas. Have the laws changed in this state that I am unaware of?

Anyway, I'll answer the question for you, Jackie although your past documented encounters should have already told you the answer. When it comes to consensual sex, people don't give a fuck about whether it is legal when it comes to what, where or how they get off. You didn't. Why should a gay politician? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
That is why I asked the question in my last sentence.

I think someone is going to have to make up a law. You have two consenting adults fucking in the Senate Hearing Room. Obviously no body else was present. So who’s hurt?

This is 2023, not 1963.