Thanksgiving Cheer

Ah, yes. Now is the time of year we give thanks to those who have enriched our lives. For me, this includes all of you, even Munch, Doove and TTH. Over the past few months while I have been home recovering from an illness, you have provided me a lot of laughs, some (albeit small) amount of insight, and a few moments of poignancy. Thanks to all of you, and I look forward to continuing our delightful banter for a few more months.

LOL! Yes, I mean it.
Thanks and the same COG
What happens after a few more months?
LOL! I'm hoping to have recovered enough to have a life.
Hmmmmmmm....???????

Will you be changing your handle to CutOldGal?
Just in case you have a larger family, try this, its taste is excellent.
Just my opinion, way better than turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

COG, I hope you're recovering well and getting stronger by the day! Hope you'll be able to give CuteOldGals all they can handle and then some.

CuteYoungGals, too!

Waverunner, I tried an ostrich steak for the first time back in the '80s in one of Dallas's better restaurants. Delicious! Since then, I've grilled ostrich meat at home a few times. There are a number of great ways to season it, depending on your tastes. It's very low in fat, too!
... Over the past few months while I have been home recovering from an illness, ... Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Godspeed for a successful recovery.

Waverunner, I tried an ostrich steak for the first time back in the '80s in one of Dallas's better restaurants. Delicious! Since then, I've grilled ostrich meat at home a few times. There are a number of great ways to season it, depending on your tastes. It's very low in fat, too! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
I got the taste of it in South Africa a loooooong time ago, lol I even rode one like a horse, it took the fucker less than a minute to throw me off.
Did you know the eggs are delicious too? They have the size of about 24 chicken eggs.
I love Spotted Owl.
I love Spotted Owl. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
taste just like chicken?
Hmmmmmmm....???????

Will you be changing your handle to CutOldGal? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That was pretty humorous.
Just in case you have a larger family, try this, its taste is excellent.
Just my opinion, way better than turkey. Originally Posted by waverunner234
Accidentally shot a Loon when duck hunting as a youth in Minnesota.
It tasted a lot like Trumpeter Swan.

PS I have a "money shot" of an Ostrich that I took in Japan. It is in the side of the frame. I had never seen a bird pecker, other than the one on it's face, before. Now if I can only see a unicorn before I die.

Thanks to all for reminding me it takes all kinds of folks to make up an interesting board.

Get well COG. It takes something away from beating up on a guy when you find out they may not be 100%
Get well COG. It takes something away from beating up on a guy when you find out they may not be 100%
Cockmunchmasterman, I kick your ass all the time, knowing you're never 100%, and I always find it fun!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Wail away, Munch! I can handle it! I hope you stuffed a nice bird yesterday.