TED CRUZ GETS IT !!!!!!!!!

Abolish the IRS, replace it with a better system!

I wish it would happen. I think most of the corrupt politicians get a lot their power because of the IRS.
Ted Cruz the best politician from TX.
Abolish the IRS, replace it with a better system!

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Never going to happen. The Apple and GE's of the world will prevent it because the current system is to their benefit. The powers that be use the tax laws to their benefit and no one in congress is going to make a change as long as they need a lot of money for the rich and powerful to get elected.
Cruz is the modern day Joe McCarthy. He is going nowhere, only Texans will elect him. Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone.
No offense taken I lived in NY and I expect that view. We here in Texas spend time deprogramming all of those from NY that move down here. Once we get them to say hello to perfect strangers we know they are on the way to recovery. Cruz speaks with plain words that stun the Senate because they speak lies.
Never going to happen. The Apple and GE's of the world will prevent it because the current system is to their benefit. The powers that be use the tax laws to their benefit and no one in congress is going to make a change as long as they need a lot of money for the rich and powerful to get elected. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I don't think Apple is the problem. GE pays zero taxes, because they are a friend of Obama's. Apple probably is not.

But Cruz does have some good ideas. This is one of them.
Well at least KKKruz is still around.
No offense taken I lived in NY and I expect that view. We here in Texas spend time deprogramming all of those from NY that move down here. Once we get them to say hello to perfect strangers we know they are on the way to recovery. Cruz speaks with plain words that stun the Senate because they speak lies. Originally Posted by tucson
+1
Well at least KKKruz is still around. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SSStill stuttering dildo breath?

Did mommy not suck your dick enough?
How much did yours tell you was enough, tough guy?

Do I have to send JL over to kid your ass with his bare fists?

You're the idiot who commented on a four year old thread, btw.
How much did yours tell you was enough, tough guy?

Do I have to send JL over to kid your ass with his bare fists?

You're the idiot who commented on a four year old thread, btw. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, JL will "kid" his ass. Is that what faggot PIGS do with an ass? Stupid PIG
He'd kick your ass... if you could get it off the ground, love chunks!
There is a reason the law firms and accounting firms donate heavily to the Democrats.
What is that, Herr Asshole?