Providers Seeing Mutliple Hobbyists on Same Day

I was just asked, very innocently if I might add, to see a gentleman who requested that if I were to spend time with him that he would ask me not to see other gentleman the same day. In his exact words : If I'm paying, I don't think it's too much to ask.

As a very low volume provider this is not an issue for me. However, I did offer that perhaps he may wish to understand that he is making a donation for only an hour's worth of time and that perhaps it's not best to have preconceived entitlements about what a lady does with her time for the day, nor how she must run her business to make ends meet.

I'm very curious what both other hobbyists and providers have to say on the subject.

Any thoughts?
  • Toyz
  • 05-04-2014, 01:34 PM
For a very long time I saw a ATF who I wanted to always be the first of the day on a couple if ore selected days...so as soon as she woke up she would text me with "good morning"

However I was never so naive to think I was always the ONLY one of the day.

If you arent supporting the girl then you have no basis for asking more than your paid time, whatever agreement that is.
I'd be a bit insulted by that question if I were a provider. I suspect what he was really driving at was that he didn't want sloppy seconds. For myself, I'm trusting that the lady will practice good hygiene, just as I expect her to expect me to have good hygiene. That probably means taking a shower between appointments. I don't think that's too much to require. But I also don't insult the lady by asking if she plans to. I just assume she will, and if she isn't clean when I see her, I won't be back. I'm not going to try to micromanage her preparations.

Of course the obvious solution is to take a shower with me after our appointment so you'll be fresh and clean for the next one; but I'm helpful like that

He needs to wake up, this not real world, the rules and requirements are different when you meet a provider.
Toyz, we're in total accord with that last statement.

I really cannot understand why someone would make such a request. In fact, I've never actually had someone ask it or even suggest it.

Could it be some gents have an actual revulsion to the idea of multiple sessions in one day? Then why not a revulsion from a provider who sees someone every day. I mean, where is the cut-off there?

Could it be a naivete about the nature of this business itself? Perhaps trying to establish a dominance right out of the gate?

God. Who knows?
Not to offend.

If you arent supporting the girl then you have no basis for asking more than your paid time, whatever agreement that is. Originally Posted by Toyz
I think this question begs a corresponding lie. Were I a higher volume provider, ( an perhaps a bit less scrupulous) I would greet it with a "Sure.No problem." see him, pocket the tribute and do what I wanted anyway. But Centaur, you bring up a good question. I understand "Sloppy Seconds" as a concept, but in your opinion could a chap really ascertain by feel if a provider had been with another client earlier if she were to be hygienic in-between?
I think this question begs a corresponding lie. Were I a higher volume provider, ( an perhaps a bit less scrupulous) I would greet it with a "Sure.No problem." see him, pocket the tribute and do what I wanted anyway. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Indeed, it's not only insulting, it's mildly dumb.

But Centaur, you bring up a good question. I understand "Sloppy Seconds" as a concept, but in your opinion could a chap really ascertain by feel if a provider had been with another client earlier if she were to be hygienic in-between? Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Others probably mean it differently, but what I mean is whether she freshened up before she saw me. This would actually apply whether her exercise was on an elliptical or another guy. As adults, we're expected to be able to ascertain whether our odor has gone from sexy musk to repellent smell of bacteria and acids that accumulate. Social harmony depends on not going to engagements smelling like Pig-Pen. Since I wasn't raised by wolves, I know that line. So do most people, but tragically, not all.

There's also the issue of dried sexual juices which have much the same effect as aged sweat but which have a distinctive odor to them. They'll be noticeable on the genitalia of someone doesn't at least rinse off between partners, especially during DATY. It works both ways, but ladies (especially those that don't do doubles) may have less awareness of it simply because they aren't getting up close and personal with their own nether regions and the guy she's seeing probably hasn't had another BBBJ before her since his last shower. I like DATY, so I'm acutely aware of how my own nether regions smell and will rinse up in my office shower right before I go see a lady since I want to be as fresh for her as I expect her to be for me. I have no idea how high volume my ATF is, but she's fresh and clean every time I see her.

Sorry that got kind of graphic, but I wanted to answer your question as best I could. Hope it helps.

BTW, you're twitter is brilliant entertainment, and I mostly loathe twitter.
  • ztonk
  • 05-04-2014, 02:49 PM
It could be he wants to ensure that some other guy hasn't already zapped you of your sexual appetite/energy for the day...

Some guys really need to feel the "girlfriend experience"... that you are giving him the illusion that he is the center of your universe and that he is the only guy you are with that day. I contend a good provider can do that whether you are her first appointment of the day or her last.

z
I may be paranoid, but a request like this may go beyond just a desire to be the
one man in her life. It may lead to him watching her incall to see that she doesn't
have other friends that day.

This request is going beyond the boundaries. How a girl handles her business is her affair. If he suspects she is too high volume then he should move on. He should not try to control her business, unless of course he is willing to pay the lady for the day, not just the hour.
This request is going beyond the boundaries. How a girl handles her business is her affair. If he suspects she is too high volume then he should move on. He should not try to control her business, unless of course he is willing to pay the lady for the day, not just the hour. Originally Posted by JJones
+1. I agree this is a naive request. With my ATF I like being the first visitor but would never tell her not to see anyone for the remained of the day. Maybe you should steer clear of a client that makes such silly request
If he knew how to SLAMDANGOŽ he wouldn't need to ask it would just happen!
It could be he wants to ensure that some other guy hasn't already zapped you of your sexual appetite/energy for the day...

Some guys really need to feel the "girlfriend experience"... that you are giving him the illusion that he is the center of your universe Originally Posted by ztonk
And this is why I often ask for the last spot of the day, as my girlfriend is always zapped so it feels natural

I would never ask to be the only client of the day, if that was important to me I would insure it with the proper donation so it went w/o saying.
  • Toyz
  • 05-04-2014, 04:03 PM

Some guys really need to feel the "girlfriend experience"... that you are giving him the illusion that he is the center of your universe and that he is the only guy you are with that day. I contend a good provider can do that whether you are her first appointment of the day or her last.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Beg to differ...

I can certainly understand if he wants to be the first client of the day, when you are at your freshest and well rested, but if he is asking you to see nobody else after your time with him then that is not very reasonable. It is none of his business if you have an additional session, or more, after your time with him has concluded.