Foods that turn you on

Ok now I know of Oysters, Asparagus, and chocolate.....does anyone know if any others?

I am willing to stand trial to these and give them a shot.
I think strawberries & champage and also mangoes & mint are sexy. (that is, to share).
  • Oafer
  • 05-06-2014, 10:11 AM
UNI!!!!!!!!

. . . and you said you'd give it a shot didn't you?

The Aphrodisiac History of Uni

An aphrodisiac in Japan for thousands of years, sea urchin, or uni, as the Japanese call it, rose to popularity in North America in the late twentieth century.

Contrary to popular belief, the portion of the sea urchin sold and served as one of the ocean’s most opulent treasures is not the roe. It is the gonads of this hermaphrodite sea creature that are scooped out of the urchin’s spiny shell in five custard-like, golden sections.

From a nutritional standpoint, sea urchin is one of the most prominent culinary sources of anandamide, a cannabinoid neurotransmitter. Does this mean that eating uni will produce a similar effect to ingesting marijuana? Probably not, but it is possible that uni activates the dopamine system in the brain, humans’ built in “reward circuit.”
Creme brûlée

Fresh FRUIT and whipped cream
Almonds
Bananas
Celery

.....or, so I've heard. Also heard that conch penis is a BIG one.
Now I can appreciate the chocolate...... ;-)
Pussy

not every day, not all the time, but once in a while
lol. I would try uni
There is nothing more sensual than sucking on strawberries that have been dipped in milk and/or dark chocolate.❤️
Mmmm nice to hear the dark chocolate lol
lol. I would try uni Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
wouldnt that make it uni sex?
wouldnt that make it uni sex? Originally Posted by knotty man
I see what you did there!
Honey & bananas
  • Loxly
  • 05-07-2014, 08:20 AM
Not that it does much for me but I'm certain that the mere mention of Sticky Buns puts a few over the top!
I found this online. I was really surprised by number 10. I could not see how a guy could get heard over that, seems a bit weird to me.

http://www.sciencechannel.com/life-e...hrodisiacs.htm