bill maher has the chinese wuhan virus

Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19
The Hill LogoThe Hill

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/bil...ng-1234972967/

If he succumbs will he be a lib martyr?
He must be having too many biohazard Trumptards on his show
He must be having too many bloviating libtards on his show Originally Posted by matchingmole

thank you valued poster
Oh, I get it...its called sarcasm. That's some mighty good sarcasm you got there.
Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19
The Hill LogoThe Hill

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/bil...ng-1234972967/

If he succumbs will he be a lib martyr? Originally Posted by winn dixie

“Bill tested positive during weekly staff PCR testing for COVID. He is fully vaccinated and as a result is asymptomatic and feels fine,” HBO said.

interesting dilema they've put themselves in. Maher is vaccinated and he has covid.
Must not have been wearing a mask and social distancing. Tisk tisk.
“Bill tested positive during weekly staff PCR testing for COVID. He is fully vaccinated and as a result is asymptomatic and feels fine,” HBO said.

interesting dilema they've put themselves in. Maher is vaccinated and he has covid. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's how Covid started in the first place, an injection.
That's how Covid started in the first place, an injection. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Sort of ...

... the cells being developed in the lab were DNA mutations that were designed to attack specifically matched cells with certain DNA characteristics so as to attract the immune system to the target cell to kill it. It was for the treatment of cancer cells with certain DNA.
Saw that however don't call it the Chinese virus
Saw that however don't call it the Chinese virus Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Correct, the proper PC term is "Kung Flu" or "Winnie the Flu".

Besides, it could be any of the variants, like the South African "Six Feet Apartheid" or the new Indian "Apu Flu"
Heard some football player caught Covid, recovered, got vaccinated and now tests positive for Covid but i don't care if it doesn't kill you because you have enough immunity to stop it from killing you. Now if vaccinated people start dying from Covid after vaccination, we're in deep shit.

interesting dilema they've put themselves in. Maher is vaccinated and he has covid. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Been several months since I've seen how accurate the COVID test is. Last football season many players tested positive and were tested the next day and negative.

I don't think the CDC wants to let the public know. The vaccines at one time were 60-90% effective. Now they're treated as if they were 100% effective.
A public service message for those that need a woke correction:
Attached Images File Type: jpg 90436101_511176252880077_869818842665189376_n.jpg (48.3 KB, 53 views)
It is not clear if he was vaccinated before the diagnosis, or after.

I had Covid months ago. I have since got both shots. Neither was that big of a deal.
A public service message for those that need a woke correction: Originally Posted by Brandofan
Is "me so pukey" still an option?