mixed feelings

Watched dpd shake down the occupants of a car parked in a hotel lot today. My first reaction is always negative towards cops. They got everyone out, separated them, and started questioning. I am thinking "STFU" right?? One was a very young blonde wearing slightly suggestive clothing, the others looked thugish. One cop sat down nxt to the blonde and was talking to her more like a dad than a cop, even placing his hand on her shoulder. she broke down and sobbed. They put her in a squad car uncuffed.

I don't know the story, but if she was in a situation against her will, I'm glad she is out for now.

I am afraid I may have supported similar situations in the past. I am going to take steps in the future to be sure I don't support anything but at will activties.
stick with verfied providers and stay off BP. Granted some of those creeps slither around ECCIE it is far more rampant on BP.
You can only reduce the chances, never eliminate them. Even on Eccie
You can only reduce the chances, never eliminate them. Even on Eccie Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
That's right. And you have to be willing to pass up on those 19-year old supermodels.
you have to be willing to pass up on those 19-year old supermodels. Originally Posted by TinMan
And with those words, the ethical dilemma ended.

Lol!
  • ktiix
  • 04-16-2015, 08:20 PM
It might have been a sting, to keep her cover. An act to keep her out of hot water. To many variables to really say what happened.

There is a dirty side to everything though.
Unfortunately, my gut feeling was correct.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015...titution.html/