ALERT:: Bmwjohn09 :: ALERT

THIS GUY IS A REAL PEACE OF WORK. HES PROBABLY GOING TO WRITE A BAD REVIEW OF ME... BUT HONESTLY I COULD GIVE 2 FUCKS. LOL HES A WASTE OF YOUR TIME SAVE UR ENERGY. HELL SET UP AN APPOINTMENT AND THEN BACK DOWN. ALSO HE HAS staff edit. SMI
Ok guys. We all know about this crazy one.. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but as other reviews had stated she had a terrible attitude. We never even met so she is just out right lying on the alert section because I didn't fall into her trap... Should have just believed what her review said. Anyways Mods will you please look into this as she is completely lying. Never even met or set a time Smh
THIS GUY IS A REAL PEACE OF WORK. HES PROBABLY GOING TO WRITE A BAD REVIEW OF ME... BUT HONESTLY I COULD GIVE 2 FUCKS. LOL HES A WASTE OF YOUR TIME SAVE UR ENERGY. HELL SET UP AN APPOINTMENT AND THEN BACK DOWN. ALSO HE HASdrug references are board violations. Quoting a violation is a violation as well.....SMI Originally Posted by NymphoNadia
How do you know he has staff edit....SMI on his arm if he backed down?
How do you know he hasdrug reference edit.......SMI if he backed down? Originally Posted by Gabriel070
Exactly!!! Thank god someone has a Brain.

She is a crazy, lying bitch that will literally try to black-mail you into meeting her. Smh amazing how dumb some girls can be..
Drug talk is a no no on this board
Drug talk is a no no on this board Originally Posted by NubianPrince
The mods need to give her the boot. It's girls like her that gives Eccie a bad reputation.. She needs to go back to Bp or CL lol
She puts up alert because....a bad review?

Lady I don't think the alerts forum is for warning people that you got bad reviews.

But thanks for warning us about you......
...HES A WASTE OF YOUR TIME SAVE UR ENERGY. HELL SET UP AN APPOINTMENT AND THEN BACK DOWN. Originally Posted by NymphoNadia
Umm...yeah Nadia I'm a bit curious about this myself. If he backed out of the appointment how do know about his physical appearance?
This alert does you no good, if you wanted to warn other providers you could have done so in the provider only section. This seems like nothing more than an attempt to smear this monger.

She was so excited to be verified

It's been downhill ever since
She was so excited to be verified

It's been downhill ever since Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Hopefully they pull her verified card. People like her ruin things like this.
I say ban her ass!!! Send her ass to backpage where she belongs.
Ok guys. We all know about this crazy one.. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but as other reviews had stated she had a terrible attitude. We never even met so she is just out right lying on the alert section because I didn't fall into her trap... Should have just believed what her review said. Anyways Mods will you please look into this as she is completely lying. Never even met or set a time Smh Originally Posted by Bmwjohn09
How do you know about her attitude, if you two never meet
How do you know about her attitude, if you two never meet Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Because of texting? literally not more than a minute went by of me not responding and she started blasting me with texts being extremely rude so I said hell no have a nice day.
I suggest everyone in this thread read and follow all forum guidelines. Saying "I didn't know". Does not apply!
^What he said.

Also, there's nothing here that presents a danger to the community. Therefore this is not an alert. Moving it to coed for further discussion.