Diamond

Here's another pic of the ebony cum dump.
http://www.imagecoast.com/images/superkoby/iamond3.jpg
Nice job! What are her tits like?
Do you wanna fuck her tits?
Possibly --- what are they like? Pictures?
Wow! Any others u know that are like her?
Thanks for her number superkoby.... Finally got ahold of her and I'm gonna set up something for us after I get outta work today around 4.... Can wait to be balls drop in her mouth pussy and ass... Don't know what I should do for the finally??? Cim with her swallowing or just making a big fucking mess all over her face??? Any suggestions?
Balls deep****
She loves it when you cum on her face,but she will take it anywhere you want to
drop it.We did a 3sum not long ago with coco and they fucked each other with a strap on.I took pics,but it was to dark in the room and they didn't come out well.The best part of it was Diamond wanted me to cum on coco's tits so she could lick it off,and she did,every drop and swallowed.They asked me to write a review,but I never did.I'll put coco's # in private later for those that have ros.

SK
For private, place your text between the two sets of brackets, or highlight text and click on PRIVATE at the top.

I fixed them for you.

Torito

I have done that deal at the NFA several times with many different girls. On one occasion I had the dude say there was a mess and he kept the deposit. I did not complain as it is such a great deal, 90% of the other times I got it back, and moments earlier, I had a blow job and fucked some lady as I watched other hot women take it up the ass on a big screen.

BB
MHO....Let's be careful about using pejoratives when referring to providers. The point is to have a good time. Not to berate or disparage people.