SO and you chained at the hip?

Does anyone else have a difficult time of making arrangements to see a provider? Do providers blow you off?

The SO and I work together, car pool and then time at home. It makes it extremely difficult to arrange time with providers. Usually I can PM and do research on here during the day in my office. Multiple screens and windows help to hide quickly.

Calling a provider is difficult, as you have little to no ability to do so. Most providers want a phone call before finalizing a scheduled meeting.

No time apart from SO and working 6 days a week also means opportunity is limited in time available.

I tried P411 and it was the one time the wife got a hold of my statement and I had to play it off as a mistake. Thankfully dodged that bullet.

I've always made sure my excuses of not being around is valid. Dentist and Doctor visits help. Rides out on the Motorcycle or going tasks that I have to run for the business. Time is usually limited and I have to schedule it weeks in advance or off the cuff which sometimes means YMMV.
Sounds like a personal problem. How about just telling the SO you are going to get laid?
Best way to work a 4 hour minimum window - My wife is amazed how much I play golf and never get any better!!
Ed - I usually can come up with a good alibi. The problem finding a provider to schedule ahead of time. Seems like most aren't the best time management. Last appointment i had was arranged days in advance and she was still ill prepared.

Jenna Sinclair and others were great, as you set that time and she was ready. Maybe I've just had bad luck of late.
Look for an event that you or she would like to attend—but not the other. Get or give the "Hall-Pass" to go to the convention (or whatever) and Git-'er-Dun!

The event could be a convention, workshop or show (Quilt Show, Gun Show etc) or even a ball game (double header?).
A trade or hobby show (not The Hobby!) can alsobe a one day in town event.

Better: A workshop or convention can be a week-long out of town event bordering on a sex tour.

You know your life and interests. Dude: figure it out!
Ed - I usually can come up with a good alibi. The problem finding a provider to schedule ahead of time. Seems like most aren't the best time management. Last appointment i had was arranged days in advance and she was still ill prepared.

Jenna Sinclair and others were great, as you set that time and she was ready. Maybe I've just had bad luck of late. Originally Posted by DarthVader
Maybe your best bet is to schedule again with the ladies who were great? You've already passed screening etc, so no need to do so much in order to get a proven great time, right?

BOL
Quality ladies that understand what you are dealing with shouldn't be that hard to schedule with, including the phone call issue. They know how to handle their end of business and just want you to show up. Understanding your scenario in case you can't show, or can't communicate well, goes a long way.

A lot of guys develop a guy friend, "beard", to cover some misc time and inconsistencies in where you are and what you are doing, esp if she is suspicious already. Even developing a habit of going to the gas station, grocery store, offering to get fast food, by yourself, super quick, gives you a few minutes here and there of breathing room.
become a "movie buff", spending time watching movies she hates so she doesnt follow
I have the same situation. I usually plan an afternoon twice a month where I get a haircut and have other prearranged errands. I also look for any excuse for an overnite business trip. As mentioned by others trade shows are great. I attend one every year in Vegas. I'm like a third grader at Disneyland.
tell her you are going to grab a bag of ice.. works every time lol