what am I doing wrong?

Can anyone give some good advice about the proper questions to ask a provider the first time you call her. I always ask about her availability and her rates. Some providers freak out over the phone and hang up. I never ask what type of service she provides and I'm not rude or desrespectful. I'm still kind of new to the hobby. So any advice anyone can give would be much appreciated.
I have seen providers all over the country and that is Exactly what I ask them. Seems pretty simple to me. I have yet to experience a problem keeping the conversation simple. If those questions have them flip out then I would keep on looking. That tells me they don't want to quote you a price so they can change it later.

You are doing nothing wrong or strange in my book. How the heck else are you suppose to make it happen? Bring unlimited money and clear your schedule?
If you're calling someone who has a website with rates I could see them getting a little freaked out, but it sounds like you're just having really bad luck. I'm not sure where you're looking but maybe try to find providers here on ECCIE with clearly listed prices on their showcases or websites instead so you don't even have to ask.
  • Tetas
  • 02-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Yep, that's the only thing I can figure...
She has her rates listed somewhere and you asking sends up a red flag.
I never ask. I do research and find out what she charges, walk in the room and drop the amount on the counter.
Too many questions can spoil the session.
Thanks for your replys I have been calling B.P ads and some of them don't have rates listed.
Yep, search it out. Ladies who have a website will freak out, those who don't, should not. I always research the number in the ad. If I can't pull any reviews (from anywhere), I don't even bother.
dont ask the rate my man use the term roses or diamonds then you have to find out if its F/S
Thanks daratu1& eaglefaninnm for your replys. That's some really good advice
Thanks daratu1& eaglefaninnm for your replys. That's some really good advice
In Britain a code they use is saying they wish the speed limit would be (name amount). The laws are more relaxed there, mind you, but it's still illegal, so people are careful.
I am one of those providers that hang up occassionally on some clients... everyone has given you the possible reasons why.... I can only give you the reasons why I do. If a client comes across as rude... its an automatic reflex. If they are rude over the phone then obviously in person what should I expect. If they ask what my price is... Sometimes it just depends on the context and if they are a newbie... on this one I try to be patient and simply remind them that my donations are x amount for x amount of time. If they ask details of services... that one is always obvious. Otherwise the more pleasant natured a person, generally the longer they will be able to keep me on a phone. But I always have a link to my website anywhere I post. Just be patient. If they hang up on you, then I doubt you were really supposed to meet them and good riddance, would you even want to.
Thanks charlotteEH
HI! May be when you call the sincerity over the phone as how new you are as a registered member and tell them what were you trying to do to get you foot in the door and willing to provide any piece of the information that she (provider) may needs.

I had many successful screening the newbies and had a great session sooner or later they became my regular clients.
All it is to show your sincerity and willingness to cooperate in the screening process

That is my point of views. Perhaps some others may be different.

XOXO
Kat
Thanks feisty Kat