Roger Clemens/Barry Bonds syndrome

• sydmo
  • 02-12-2018, 11:08 AM
Ladies, It's a serious affliction. Don't be like them [B](two of the most dominate ball players in the history of the game and they will NEVER be in the Hall of Fame) Because they wouldn't admit it and apologize!!!!

if you ghost/NCNS a dude, apologize, all is forgiven, at least it is with me. I don't want no BS explanation either, just an "I'm Sorry, I'll try not to let it happen a again" and then some really good DFK and makeup sex

It's really dumb to leave $$$$ on my counter, it's easy money Ladies
I'm very sorry that on many occasions by many hookers you have been ghosted.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with sending creepy text messages.
  • sydmo
  • 02-12-2018, 11:18 AM
lol - come on man, you can do better than that - wtf? Don't loose your WIT dude, it's all you've got
lol - come on man, you can do better than that - wtf? Don't loose your WIT dude, it's all you've got Originally Posted by sydmo
I know. That was pretty weak!

Give me a few hours and I'll come up with another theory.
  • sydmo
  • 02-12-2018, 11:20 AM
my man

It's really dumb to leave $$$$ on my counter, it's easy money Ladies Originally Posted by sydmo
We'll damn if they don't want it I'll take it ����..
It's really not that hard to let someone know plans changed.. As long as I've been doing this I have never once NC/NS anyone
  • sydmo
  • 02-12-2018, 03:54 PM
We'll damn if they don't want it I'll take it ����..
It's really not that hard to let someone know plans changed.. As long as I've been doing this I have never once NC/NS anyone Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
It's actually very Easy to let the other party know, and in the long term, more profitable as well, which is WHY "Yall" (Ladies) are all here in the first place.

"I fucked up, I apologize, may I have another chance please?"

that's all it takes for me anyway.