Encounter: Maria in OKC - Nope

• WTJKS
  • Yesterday, 09:43 PM
User ID: https://skipthegames.com/posts/oklah...b/347255985311
Date: 9-18-2024
Name: Maria
Phone: 405-245-4307
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/oklah...b/347255985311
City: O K C
State: Connecticut
Address: I-40 Meridian
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: -
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blond/brown mix
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pictures are sort of accurate but deceiving. She’s older and much bigger…
Recommendation: No
  • WTJKS
  • Yesterday, 10:36 PM
That’s the one.
Dang she had a good run with a few guys on here. Good reviews too
Oh I forgot to mention in the original review that she ‘had to finish getting ready’ and that, apparently, counted towards our time - 15 minutes. Also, everything is in the table bbfs, bba, cip, cia, cim….if you want to pay $100 PER activity.
Thanks. It’s just a part of being in the hobby…
You can bust in her if you’re willing to pay the up charge…
From the very first review I thought bbfs and cip was included. I dont remember reading anything about an up charge.
Did she have an incall but you wanted an outcall instead? Do you know where her incall was at?
I'm just trying to figure out if this chick went downhill with roller skates because it sounds like it.
When I started communicating with her I thought she only incall. She is the one who requested outcall. Her incall is at her house like 10 minutes away from the hotel I’m staying in, according to her. I’m thinking either the reviews were BS or she’s overwhelmed and can’t handle it. It is what it is. I’ll not be revisiting…
From the very first review I thought bbfs and cip was included. I dont remember reading anything about an up charge.
Did she have an incall but you wanted an outcall instead? Do you know where her incall was at?
I'm just trying to figure out if this chick went downhill with roller skates because it sounds like it. Originally Posted by 405Newguy
She definitely went downhill since then. There was no upcharge on my visit. I made sure terms were agreed upon prior to my arrival. I’m thinking she is on drugs
She definitely went downhill since then. There was no upcharge on my visit. I made sure terms were agreed upon prior to my arrival. I’m thinking she is on drugs Originally Posted by Anon405
Originally Posted by James Doe
Very true!