When planning a Louisiana mini-tour, what stops should I consider making?

It dawned on me that when I'm inspired to travel I usually venture out of the state and head to cities in Texas or in other regions. So far, I've only visited other Louisiana cities a few times. Before the year is out, I'd like to embark on a Louisiana mini-tour where I head to two or maybe even three cities. Which cities should I prioritize? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
there seems to be some gents alwayss looking in Alexandria
This is not a drill!

Rather than do a sequential tour, I'm heading to SBC this month, then Baton Rogue in the Fall/Winter as well as either Lake Charles or Lafayette.

I appreciate those who've passed along useful advice. On the other hand, random requests for me to make on-demand visits to xyz city will not be regarded since I'm taking the time to plan tours.
Thank you Dallas. I'll keep that in mind.

there seems to be some gents alwayss looking in Alexandria Originally Posted by DallasRain
You hit Laffy, please let me know.
Ill be in Lafayette early October...my birthday Oct 1...Lena we gotta play!!! {OldGent??}
A Lafayette reunion is long overdue Dallas.

Ill be in Lafayette early October...my birthday Oct 1...Lena we gotta play!!! {OldGent??} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I most certainly will!

You hit Laffy, please let me know. Originally Posted by OldGent
Hell yea. Im gonna keep fingers crossed sexy
I'll keep an eye on your upcoming dates to see when might work Dallas.
So, it looks like I'll be returning to Baton Rouge. Either before the year is out or by January.