Race Swap: Yall Can Have That Loser Tiger Woods and We'll Take Max Kellerman

Thanks. Fuck that uncle tom turn coat ass sell out Tiger Woods. I'm happy his career is in the tank and his white wife left his sorry ass. Max is spot on about Trump. He hates Trump more than the average black person which is commendable. To the Max

Way to go Max Kellerman

Hate is "commendable"?

Good grief!

That's infinitely more fucked up than anything Trump has ever said.

Haters gonna hate.

Golfers gonna golf.

Have a nice life, SC.
Hate is "commendable"?

Good grief!

That's infinitely more fucked up than anything Trump has ever said.

Haters gonna hate.

Golfers gonna golf.

Have a nice life, SC. Originally Posted by lustylad
/\ /\
that's funny
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it. - WU
Uncle Toms...AKA...turn coats.
Synonymous with...not towing the politically correct ideology...
Stay right here on the plantation where you belong!!
Who is "ya'll"? Tiger Woods is not a loser generally. Why are you calling him an "uncle tom?" I thought we weren't supposed to use racial epithets on this board. What is a "Race Swap?" Why do you consistently race bait in this and other forums? Who is the "We" in "We'll take Max Kellerman?"

RTM'ed.
Thanks. Fuck that uncle tom turn coat ass sell out Tiger Woods. I'm happy his career is in the tank and his white wife left his sorry ass. Max is spot on about Trump. He hates Trump more than the average black person which is commendable. To the Max

Way to go Max Kellerman

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You can have Max Kellerman and Tiger Woods too, and as a token of our appreciation you can have that pussy ass White Boy Justin Beiber , lol.

Jim
Tiger Woods is not a loser generally. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Besides Woods and Trump have a lot in common. Both like pussy.

Caucasian pussy that is.
You can have Max Kellerman and Tiger Woods too, and as a token of our appreciation you can have that pussy ass White Boy Justin Beiber , lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I would like to add Bob Costas and Keith Olberman to that list.........
EDIT - WU Originally Posted by bigwill832
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it. - WU]

FIFY
Max is spot on about Trump. He hates Trump more than the average black person which is commendable. To the Max

Way to go Max Kellerman
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
what about the superior black person? don't they matter too?

#SuperiorBlackLivesMatter
Who is "ya'll"? Tiger Woods is not a loser generally. Why are you calling him an "uncle tom?" I thought we weren't supposed to use racial epithets on this board. What is a "Race Swap?" Why do you consistently race bait in this and other forums? Who is the "We" in "We'll take Max Kellerman?"

RTM'ed. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Come on now, you know this only applies to racial epithets referring to the black race. The other races are secure and proud of their heritage. Most other races would not care or give it a second thought if some black started babbling about another race. It would sound pathetic and laughable. Although you have to give the black race props for all the innovations and modern tech coming out of SUB Saharan Africa (da mudda lan), such as spears, sticks, mud huts, AIDS, genocide, etc... I know, I know it's YT's fault for not providing more opportunity.

Oh yeah, almost forgot my reminder.

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm

Come on now, you know this only applies to racial epithets referring to the black race. The other races are secure and proud of their heritage. Most other races would not care or give it a second thought if some black started babbling about another race. It would sound pathetic and laughable. Although you have to give the black race props for all the innovations and modern tech coming out of SUB Saharan Africa (da mudda lan), such as spears, sticks, mud huts, AIDS, genocide, etc... I know, I know it's YT's fault for not providing more opportunity.

Oh yeah, almost forgot my reminder.

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm

Originally Posted by Muscleup
Yeah man that IQ thing aint no bullshit. If one of those muddafuckas gets an enema they'll lose all train of thought, ya know what I am saying, lol.

Jim
Y’all are going to rack up enough points for a vacation at this rate...you sure you want to push that?