Missing providers

• Tbomb
  • 11-12-2021, 08:49 AM
Am I the only one who lost all reviews messages and ect.? I had a few providers like the lexi who used to dou with AmberDoes, he would also do solos but I cant remember her handle, Krystal curves, Krystals friend lana. There are a few more providers I miss anyone else? And if you know the lexi I'm talking about let me know. The name has been driving me nuts since there is a lexi that reminds me of her lol.
What????
I don't believe I have done duos with a Lexi in the past?

So you're saying like the reviews you have done disappeared?
Or are you trying to find a provider you can't recall? So confused lol
Im not sure because I have always had PA and can see my old reviews, but I think someone mentioned once that they couldnt see the old ones and it was because they didnt have PA.
The older ones before they redid everything
Im not sure because I have always had PA and can see my old reviews, but I think someone mentioned once that they couldnt see the old ones and it was because they didnt have PA.
The older ones before they redid everything Originally Posted by lilylivered
I can see my old ones. 12-17-2009, and read my ROS
I can see my old ones. 12-17-2009, and read my ROS Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Not the first time im wrong lol
Must have been bad info I got lol
Perhaps he's confusing the duos with Tori. Those were always fun.

What????

Or are you trying to find a provider you can't recall? So confused lol Originally Posted by Amber Does
What happened to Krystal curves
She would do doubles with the hot Italian or Spanish girl, maybe Leanna or something like that
  • jj999
  • 11-17-2021, 07:40 AM
She would do doubles with the hot Italian or Spanish girl, maybe Leanna or something like that Originally Posted by pillowlips
I remember them. Drove by there old place on culver and was just thinking about them.
  • Tbomb
  • 11-17-2021, 08:38 AM
Lana love was the girls name
  • Tbomb
  • 11-17-2021, 08:38 AM
Thank you it was Tori! Not lexi
  • Tbomb
  • 11-17-2021, 08:39 AM
Also yes, all of everything is gone.
  • Tbomb
  • 11-17-2021, 08:42 AM
What????

Or are you trying to find a provider you can't recall? So confused lol Originally Posted by Amber Does
Yes everything has been gone, posts, reviews, messages. An it was both it was Tori I was thinking of a girl lexi reminded me of her. Sorry lol. Yeah I have even seen you before and left a review years ago! Now....gone
Lana love was the girls name Originally Posted by Tbomb
Is she still around
  • Tbomb
  • 11-17-2021, 10:31 AM
Is she still around Originally Posted by pillowlips
No she retired awhile ago shitty she was lovely