STG browser check?

Hi all.
For the past several weeks, about 1/2 the time I go to STG Roch it redirects me to a hCaptcha "human check" before I can get to STG. Since this is only recent and not 100% of the time, I suspect it might be some sort of scam/IP address recording or whatever.
Anybody else have this experience?
What to do?

Thanks compadres.
DL
I have seen it as well but I'm not sure what it is
If that ever pops up, I would personally recommend refreshing or waiting for another time when it specifically doesn't request proof of your human condition

there is no way to tell for sure, but you can't be too safe out there
  • Kiwip
  • 11-12-2021, 01:42 PM
I think STG records IP addresses anyways because LE can request account information to find out who’s posting specific ads.
I think STG records IP addresses anyways because LE can request account information to find out who’s posting specific ads. Originally Posted by Kiwip
I think every site records ip addresses, because it’s a number and there’s a reason they have one. Smh 🤦♂️
maybe it doesn't like your VPN. I've never had that issue with my vpn or my browsers. Could just be you've got some malware/spyware going and its fucking with you. Reformat your computer and reinstall windows.
I think every site records ip addresses, because it’s a number and there’s a reason they have one. Smh 🤦♂️ Originally Posted by bf0082
I agree.
Also, the reason for the captcha might be because of the traffic from the Eccie links to STG might look like an attack on their servers.