Phoenix Fux?

Hey guys she has a hh special going on right now that's a lot lower than her normal rate. Is she worth the drive to buffalo?
ahhhh errrr mmmm gee ahhhh never mind. I'm trying a no icky points diet Eh
What?
What? Originally Posted by Bigthings
errrr
ok some will say Hell YES
others will say RUN FROM as fast as ya can

So flip a coin and pray ya lucky
ether way, Report Please n Thank You if ya go for it
Depends what you are looking for...
I heard she's a great fuck so I'll probably give her a try
She's the semen demon & she's built to "Fuxx"! For those of you who complain about her prices, now is your chance! Never heard a guy complain saying she didn't make him cum all over during a session.

I had a lovely duo with her earlier this year, so I can attest, she loves loves loves to fuck
If you find her attractive, by all means go for it..
She probably shouldn’t have tried raising them, at that age I’d expect rates to decrease and it would appear the market has reacted according

Also, having a trigger finger ban button response to anything you find offensive hurts business too

FWIW I wouldn’t see her if she paid me
She's the semen demon & she's built to "Fuxx"! For those of you who complain about her prices, now is your chance! Never heard a guy complain saying she didn't make him cum all over during a session.

I had a lovely duo with her earlier this year, so I can attest, she loves loves loves to fuck Originally Posted by valkyra
but if it landed on her ass. It would be nice she washed it off rather than let it dry there for Mr Next. Just sayin
but if it landed on her ass. It would be nice she washed it off rather than let it dry there for Mr Next. Just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
False. She never wastes a load. Its going in an orfice.
False. She never wastes a load. Its going in an orfice. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
someone sent me a miss quoted from her twitter ????

well it was from a Ahem Lady, so maybe LOL
Hey guys she has a hh special going on right now that's a lot lower than her normal rate. Is she worth the drive to buffalo? Originally Posted by Bigthings
Eat your Wheaties if you go - you’ll need all your energy.
In a word - HELL YES!
roo sez...yessss..