State: Texas
Address: Somewhere in the galleria area
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long blond hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pretty face. Maybe 5'4 to 5'5. Very petite. All natural
Recommendation: Yes
I have seriously consider but still on the fence. Is she gfe?
Julia is very gfe. You won't regret it.
can you give me julia link?

I always think of it this way. I don't want to travel to Brazil or Russia so this is pretty much the only way I'm going to meet these lovely ladies. Life is short.

I haven't seen Julia yet but I'd say Fernanda is worth it to me. I plan on seeing her again and I'm going for 1 hour next time. It's always YMMV of course. Good luck.
You should definitely see them together. There is some GonG fun that makes the double better than most. I highly recommend and will be back for Round 2 before they leave for sure.
You should definitely see them together. There is some GonG fun that makes the double better than most. I highly recommend and will be back for Round 2 before they leave for sure. Originally Posted by james832
james832, you talked me into it. I'm going for double tomorrow. Cheers!
Saw Fernanda first, then saw Julia next day because I had such a great experience. Yea these girls are no joke smoking hot. They look exactly like their pics. Not an ounce of fat..toned bodies and perfect asses. Both blonde hair beach hotties. Dream come true.. and very gfe. Their attitudes are so cool and both are just sweethearts. The HH rate was definitely worth it. Top tier hotties.
I second all of the above from Htownbemer. These ladies were a special duo. Just all-around amazing to spend time with. Can't wait for their return!