empire central/hh

What is up with this motel? Cole Manor
Was around there today and had an experience. Seems like a lot of activity at the place but not sure if it's a hobby place or not.
Girl said she was from kansas city but that she was not staying at the manor, even though she was hanging around outside of it. Took her for a ride in my car to somewhere else, not sure if I should write a review or not because I don't even know if she is a full-time SW or a SW at all.
did she provide you services? if so she is a SW.. and I for one would love some details...

I would be careful in that place because its not easy in and out and has cameras all around... bad shit goes down there as with most dump motels and hence the reason she was hanging around there... not that I am adverse to such locations but that place creeps me out a little...
she did provide a service.
I was getting gas at the convenience store around noon across the street from the manor and I see her walking towards and normally I don't even acknowledge someone approaching me at a gas pump but she looked really out of place. White girl in her 20s, looked clean and wearing tight jeans, yellow shirt and some weird grey-colored hi-top shoes. Pretty in the face (about a 7) slim build about 5'6". She started to panhandle me which is what I expected because I always get panhandled at this corner, and my reflex is to say buzz off or "no cash" but I had a little time to kill so I said I might have some money if you want to be a friend for a little while.
Her response is what made me think she is possibly not a SW because she just looked at me for a few seconds and said I don't know about that. I said are you staying over there at the manor? She said no. I said well if you want to get in my car and go for a ride to somewhere else, I'll drop you off back here afterwards. She didn't say anything and got in my car and then started asking me questions like "are you a serial killer?" She seemed nervous and I drove up HH to Lombardy and parked between two truck trailers. I put 40 in the cup holder and told her if you give me a BJ you can take the 40 and I'll drop you off wherever.
She didn't seem real skilled at it and I kind of had to guide her through it but in the end I did pop and she opened the door to spit. I drove her back to the manor and didn't want to talk a whole lot because she seemed kind of ditzy so I just turned the radio up on the way. If she is a SW she must be kind of new to it or maybe these people just hang around the manor because of some other type of commerce going on.
sounds like she was high on life and needing some $$ for sure. a lot of them will play that innocence game especially when they are in that state. they are so scared of leo that they always act like they don't even know what cock is but they know the deal.
I have an adult son who is battling drug addiction. He moved in briefly with me, and I was exposed to a world that I had only heard about or seen on "the wire". To make a long story short, when I read your description of that young girl's behavior, my first thought is that she is probably addicted to heroin or meth.

My son once brought home a 19 year old girl over to my house for a visit, and she was so hot my jaw hit the floor. She was hotter than 98% of all the providers on this board. And all I could think to myself was "how could my son even get a woman that hot to even give him the time of day?".

She seemed nice, but her behavior was really off, and really odd. I later found out that she was only spending time with him because she found out one of his friends had access to meth and heroin, and she was after a fix. Once she got her dose, she was off to other adventures and he never got so much as a "hello" from her.

That might explain why this girl you met looked so out of place. She was desperate to get her hands on some cash and get a fix.

Another thing I learned about places like Cole Manor. There is probably some serious drug dealing going on there, and if you see people outside just standing around aimlessly doing nothing, chances are they are junkies that are being paid by the drug dealers to watch for law enforcement or anything unusual outside. The drug dealers pay the junkies in drugs of course, and even provide them with a cheap phone in order to alert them quickly if something goes down.
You will often see interesting character at that intersection, either traders or SW. I have gotten waved down on occasions (the light is rather long) but I never attempt a pickup. I just smile and go on my way.

Five-O is always in that area. Be careful.

Sound like you found a gem.
I feel like a john is at the bottom of the list of Dallas PD's priorities. My understanding is that they are working call-to-call every shift. Plus I think getting a conviction on a john is probably not cut and dry, they have to prove you did something illegal. With so much else going on in the city, why bother?
Or maybe I've just been lucky.