Email Address: kenziedfw2014@yahoo.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=267541
City: Mary Esther
State: Florida
Address: Hwy 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ x2, 69, CIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette for Kenzie and short blonde for SJ
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kenzie & SJ are both very cute. Kenzie has larger breasts, SJ is thin with a nice tight butt. Both have several tats all over.
Recommendation: Yes
On my list as a double, nice review—the new image gallery is now open to guys also which seems to be a new feature. But I think it’s a bad idea. I used to post my face pic on 411 and another dating site. Thought it was okay to do,,glad I didn’t get busted for it, some real freakos out there looking to play that angle if it’s avail.
On my list as a double, nice review—the new image gallery is now open to guys also which seems to be a new feature. But I think it’s a bad idea. I used to post my face pic on 411 and another dating site. Thought it was okay to do,,glad I didn’t get busted for it, some real freakos out there looking to play that angle if it’s avail. Originally Posted by bc1969
Good point, I deleted my pics. These two were an absolute pleasure. I will definitely visit them regularly.