Magic Sophia

• sx123
  • 01-12-2021, 12:18 PM
Does anyone know about the Asian provider "Magic Sophia". Is she active on here or No?
I haven't seen her for awhile so, was curious if anyone knows what happened to her guys.If anyone has seen her recently please do pass her information.
Thanks
She hasn’t been seen since the beginning of 2020. Last I’ve heard she’s only seeing a select few, like five in total
  • sx123
  • 01-12-2021, 09:38 PM
Thanks
She hasn’t been seen since the beginning of 2020. Last I’ve heard she’s only seeing a select few, like five in total Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Did you mean 5 guys a day or total 5 guys period. If she is seeing just total selective 5 guys, how can a provider survive with 5 guys? I use to see her often when she went indy in 2018 and 2019 but lost contact thereafter.
Did you mean 5 guys a day or total 5 guys period. If she is seeing just total selective 5 guys, how can a provider survive with 5 guys? I use to see her often when she went indy in 2018 and 2019 but lost contact thereafter. Originally Posted by Speedjet
Easy question to answer. She has a FT job that pays all her monthly expenses and then some. The 5 guys she see is extra money and unlike providers that this is their ONLY income, she probably enjoys what she does with them and does not go through the motions or show a disdain for those guys who choose to pay for a service.
Did you mean 5 guys a day or total 5 guys period. If she is seeing just total selective 5 guys, how can a provider survive with 5 guys? I use to see her often when she went indy in 2018 and 2019 but lost contact thereafter. Originally Posted by Speedjet
Five guys total
Easy question to answer. She has a FT job that pays all her monthly expenses and then some. The 5 guys she see is extra money and unlike providers that this is their ONLY income, she probably enjoys what she does with them and does not go through the motions or show a disdain for those guys who choose to pay for a service. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Thanks Wile for the clarification. That explains and makes sense. She was awesome at the beginning but her services got little deteriorated towards the latter part of 2019. May be she was getting burnt with back to back appointments. Nonetheless she was one of my ATF's and I truly miss her.