How safe are verified ECCIE Providers

Just wondering how thorough the selection process is to ensure the provider is a provider, and not law enforcement.
Just wondering how thorough the selection process is to ensure the provider is a provider, and not law enforcement. Originally Posted by lngdngslver
How do we know YOU'RE not law enforcement?!?
How do we know YOU'RE not law enforcement?!? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Exactly
"How safe are verified ECCIE Providers"?

Safer than non-ECCIE Providers, but not as safe as Rosie Pailm.

Safer than non-ECCIE Providers, but not as safe as Rosie Pailm. Originally Posted by emptywallet
I'm not sure if Rosie Palm is all that safe either. Mine waited until I was asleep then grabbed the cell phone off the night stand. It sent a text to the Child Abuse Hotline, saying I forced it to inappropriately touch what appeared to be a child's penis.
What is good to know is ANYONE, including LE, stalkers, ect. can sign up for free on Eccie. The best I have found is P411. You have to be referred to be a member so normally, a provider has to be referred by a member who has seen and reviewed her, and hobbyists can become members when they sign up and p411 providers vouch for them because they have seen them for sessions. I have no idea what the protocol is for members who are not referred, but I bet the screening is very thorough.

With that being said, there is no 100% fool proof method. As a hobbyist, you are always taking a risk when doing pay for play and seeing a provider because you do not know what you are walking in to. Even a provider that has reviews, and since Eccie has no real and definite means of determining which reviews are legit and which are basically ads by pimps or LE to bait business in the door, she may also be working U/C with LE to bust paying johns.
Interesting question. and obviously the girls on eccie are way more safer than gals on bp etc.

BUT the real concern is actually on the ladies part. Just look at the alerts and news stories on the internet. It is the women who are getting harassed, picked up, booked, and placed in lockup. Very few 'johns' are getting stopped in comparison to the women.

So next time you contact a verified provider on eccie, remember it is YOU who are the suspected one... not her.

Happy Hunting 'longdongsilver'...

Safer than non-ECCIE Providers, but not as safe as Rosie Pailm. Originally Posted by emptywallet
really, I was thinking none are safe
really, I was thinking none are safe Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I should have written, "safer than BP," but in terms of ECCIE, I wrote "safer" not "safe".
Interesting question. and obviously the girls on eccie are way more safer than gals on bp etc.

BUT the real concern is actually on the ladies part. Just look at the alerts and news stories on the internet. It is the women who are getting harassed, picked up, booked, and placed in lockup. Very few 'johns' are getting stopped in comparison to the women.

So next time you contact a verified provider on eccie, remember it is YOU who are the suspected one... not her.

Happy Hunting 'longdongsilver'... Originally Posted by pumpkineater
I've already chosen the prey, now it's just up to availability.

That't true.

Thanks for all the advice folks. I appreciate it.
I'm not sure if Rosie Palm is all that safe either. Mine waited until I was asleep then grabbed the cell phone off the night stand. It sent a text to the Child Abuse Hotline, saying I forced it to inappropriately touch what appeared to be a child's penis. Originally Posted by skbinks
That will be, without a doubt, the best laugh I'll have today....maybe the rest of the week!!
As safe as you make them. This venue is an excellent resource and due diligence is your friend.
Verified Providers, used to become verified by at least, a somewhat known and reputable hobby participant whether male or female, and not necessarily by just anyone who was a member and had written a review or two within a short time period of trying to verify anyone. However, it is unclear what the actual practice being adhered to is. I suppose a moderator could best explain what they actually require in order to verify a lady.

Ladies on ECCIE, are also BP ladies, and even P411. Where a lady advertises and has or has not been verified by any ole Joe blow, does not make her safe. P411 has shown the best record of actually ensuring anyone's safety with verifiable methods of safety, IMO. Even if they verify someone, they actually will boot individuals that are reported, discovered, and/or are known for representing themselves in a manner which is unsafe.

1. Research
2. Reputation
3. Men's Locker Room
4. Common sense
5. P411

I'd elaborate, but I'm kinda wordy, and that has a tendency to aggravate a few who prefer one liners. LOL

From my perspective P411 along with research, is the best bet. Someone else may not agree, and there are other ways to stay safe, but they require more time and effort.

Best of Luck and hobby safe!
I should have written, "safer than BP," but in terms of ECCIE, I wrote "safer" not "safe". Originally Posted by emptywallet
from my view BP you are more likely to hit a bad one
Normally guy got ripped off 100 ta 300, a few to 1k
eccie less likely to get ripped off
I have seen anywhere from 200 many times a miss understanding to 10k a true she ripped the guy off.

So true less likely to get ripped off on eccie
the good ones on both BP and eccie, eccie gals seem most the time batter at pleasing
but the ones on eccie that would do a guy wrong, is also better at it. Even if fewer of them.

its fun trade off if worried about, best find a new pastime or hobby.
The OP needs a new hobby.