URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...6-Veronica-Mai
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Plano
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, mish, doggy
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length? (it was up in a bun) Dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Her description is accurate and so are her pics. Very cute face, around 5' and a total spinner. No belly, firm ass, amazing perky Bs (my fav size). Smooth skin and clean.
Recommendation: Yes
She is not a true kissing girl. Disappointing. I'm not surprised about her typing "DFK" on her page. It is a selling tactic. The same thing happened to me when I met Kieva and that mysterious boyfriend/cousin guy came banging on the door during my session with her. Kieva's profile said DFK. She gave me two pecks on the lips and that was it. Like a mother bird feeding worms to the baby chicks. Beautiful woman, but disappointing. Most of the women are picky about who they do certain activities with. If they don't find you attractive or don't like your skin color, you won't get all the amazing experiences honest_abe does. She will do DFK. Just not with you. Glad you had a good time.
She is not a true kissing girl. Disappointing. I'm not surprised about her typing "DFK" on her page. It is a selling tactic. The same thing happened to me when I met Kieva and that mysterious boyfriend/cousin guy came banging on the door during my session with her. Kieva's profile said DFK. She gave me two pecks on the lips and that was it. Like a mother bird feeding worms to the baby chicks. Beautiful woman, but disappointing. Most of the women are picky about who they do certain activities with. If they don't find you attractive or don't like your skin color, you won't get all the amazing experiences honest_abe does. She will do DFK. Just not with you. Glad you had a good time. Originally Posted by dormGE

I could get over the non DFK thing because of how hot she is though, so I still consider it a win. Just a heads up for anyone where it might be a deal breaker!
  • PaulA
  • 09-30-2023, 02:57 AM
I could get over the non DFK thing because of how hot she is though, so I still consider it a win. Just a heads up for anyone where it might be a deal breaker! Originally Posted by xpisto86
Great review of a beautiful girl - thanks
Originally Posted by PaulA

I meannnnnnn, you're not wrong
Ive been trying so long to see this one.. never answers PMs
Ive been trying so long to see this one.. never answers PMs Originally Posted by Domfun87

She went radio silent for a while and when she hit me back she said "sorry i turn off my phone when im not in town" so idk if she always stays in dallas or not. She's apparently going to school here but who knows
shes a blurry girl. You will never figure out the blurry girls LOL The booker wont reply to me either