Any intel on this lady?

I’ve texted back and forth for a day seems legit but when she sent the address just went radio silent, curious if anyone else has taken the plunge and if so? How was it.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/oklah...d/879375101793
STG is always a risk. I say you take the plunge and report back your findings. Do a service for the community. lol
STG is always a risk. I say you take the plunge and report back your findings. Do a service for the community. lol Originally Posted by Cynamon
Find your internal vantruck or CrestB96 and help us mongers out.LMAO!
Find your internal vantruck or CrestB96 and help us mongers out.LMAO! Originally Posted by Phantom Explorer
I have Crest’s contact info. I’ll get right on that since you guys are all being chickens. lol
Stg definitely gives me the old “stfobp” vibes for sure but every now and again you find a gem. I hit her up again today but she said she was moving so I wasn’t able to meet up with her again…
Stg definitely gives me the old “stfobp” vibes for sure but every now and again you find a gem. I hit her up again today but she said she was moving so I wasn’t able to meet up with her again… Originally Posted by taimaishu
I agree there probably is some gems on there. I hope when you can finally meet up she is good to you. Don’t forget to report back with your experience! Now, I’m invested. lol