Sugar Daddy Today

Any one tried this site and had luck. Would like to hear intel and see pics of sugar babies. PM if needed. thanks
That question has been asked and answered in this very forum on numerous occasions. Might I suggest you do a search on Sugar Daddy Today and take two or three hours reading the posts.
And the sugerdaddy forum is a much better place to ask questions like this.
From a women's point of view It does work to some extent as long as the guy is real and understands what a sugar daddie,sugar baby relationship is.
100/10/1 rule applies. For every hundred you look at, 10 will be worth contacting, and 1 will actually come to fruition.

of the 10, 5 won't reply, 4 will be on board right up until time to meet and get cold feet, and 1 will follow through. And if you look, she'll probably have an ad here or on BP somewhere.

At least, that's been my experience.
I just have to say how astonished i am at some of these girls. A significant percentage of the women on this site want nothing more than a platonic relationship. They want you to give them money for nothing more than a smile. Oh yeah, an they want to dine, go shopping, and have some "running around" money. It's a Sugar Daddy site ... Hello?
for both men and women. So probably best to just give it a try. I have seen a few of the ads on the website are of Eccie providers. Probably the biggest negative I have experienced so far is that the women that contact me are mostly too far away for consideration.

just my 2 cents !
My girlfriend's friend is a sugar baby on one of those sites and meets some guys with major bucks, millionaires. They'll wine her, dine her, pay her bills, take her shopping, but she never gives up the goods. I don't think she even kisses the guys. They're a bunch of really old guys who like being seen with a smoking hot girl. The guys she does bang are regular Joes with purple crayons.
The guys she does bang are regular Joes with purple crayons. Originally Posted by doubleteamdallas
I see you're DA as well.
Looks pretty weak (poor site structure, sketchy profile format, limited gals). Much better options out there.
I use seekingarrangement . c o m and have had great success!! I'm on my 7th arrangement and it's for someone who is looking for more than something physical, but less than something committal.

I'm 40 and routinely find girls in the early 20's range in college, a handul of partners, we go on typical dates movies, weekends together, dinner, drinks, shopping, it feels very normal. If you prefer txting, sharing tidbits of life, traditional time together with the addition of sex after the 2nd date usually, and have the funds to play it's a lot of fun!!

My problem with the hobby is I just can't get over I'm number # for the week and that paying strictly off of time. My brain just can't handle that no matter how well she gives head or is in the sack.

I prefer sugar baby's anyday of the week. As far as allowance I don't spend that much a total of 2k/month that includes everything and we usually spend a Friday-Sunday together once a month.

Again that's hotels, dinner, drinks, etc etc the 100/10/1 rule definitely applies and being in shape doesn't hurt. I'm 6'1@227