Why do men chase BITCHES?

That is a very interesting question SL.

I used to do that, but did not really understand why I did.

At first the women were not bitches. They were sweet and sexy and really came on to me.

That was the hook.

However, with time, they slowly became their true selves, they became bitches.

I think now that it was my noble side that felt called to bring light into these women's lives.

I see now how foolish my quest was, but at the time, I thought I could change them and they would show their gratitude.

Well, guess what? People do not change unless they want to and most bitches are quite content being bitches. Maybe they are even proud of it and having men put up with them.

Maybe they measure their worth by their degree of bitchiness.

. . .I paid dearly for that lesson, but I have learned it well!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
DAMN STRAIGHT! There it is! BANG!
I'll be interested in seeing this thread continue. So far, we're not seeing any women posting that they enjoy being treated like "bitches." Why would that be?
I'll be interested in seeing this thread continue. So far, we're not seeing any women posting that they enjoy being treated like "bitches." Why would that be? Originally Posted by JDNorthface
It could be because they realize they get treated like bitches when they act like bitches.
Women will not admit that they like being treated like bitches even when it is quite apparent to anyone who knows their lifestyle.

This is because the women themselves do not realize what they are doing. They are operating in a fog and only dimly aware of life.

This is an unconscious behavior pattern and they will swear up one side and down the other that they despise being treated that way and want a way out.

Well, they eventually do find a way out but guess what happens next?

. . . Yes,just like clockwork! Damn if they are not hooked up with another asshole who treats them like the first one did!

I'll be interested in seeing this thread continue. So far, we're not seeing any women posting that they enjoy being treated like "bitches." Why would that be? Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Nobody enjoys being treated poorly! But some only react when this is how they are treated! The squeaky wheel gets the grease thing! Sad but true! When is the last time you heard a gal admit she was a BITCH without following up that some guy made them that way?!

It could be because they realize they get treated like bitches when they act like bitches. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I like how you sugar coat it Charles!

Women will not admit that they like being treated like bitches even when it is quite apparent to anyone who knows their lifestyle.

This is because the women themselves do not realize what they are doing. They are operating in a fog and only dimly aware of life.

This is an unconscious behavior pattern and they will swear up one side and down the other that they despise being treated that way and want a way out.

. . . Yes,just like clockwork! Damn if they are not hooked up with another asshole who treats them like the first one did!

History has a way of repeating itself, over and over! They obviously can't help themselves!

Story of my life up until about a year ago. When I finally decided that I am worth so much more than that.

Why did I always choose assholes? Because I didn't think that I deserved better.

I have never been accused of being a bitch, atleast to my knowledge...lol. I have been a pushover forever and still, after all I have subjected myself to, I am not a bitch. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I am envious of the ladies who are...lol.

Thanks SL for your compliments
Reese Foster;Thanks SL for your compliments

I believe nice guys finish first
It seems as you get older your priorities change and you realize whats important . (IMO)
  • 69er
  • 01-31-2012, 09:11 PM
I believe nice guys finish first
It seems as you get older your priorities change and you realize whats important . (IMO) Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Actually, I don't think nice guys finish first. It seems the ladies love to pick the assholes and bad boys.

But, nice guys do eventually finish. The bad boys and assholes are eventually disqualified. So, not first, but hopefully happier!
Well Reese, what you said isn't exactly the whole truth. I once called you and Fawn, bitches. But must admit that was after a helluva threesome. LOL

Wildcat

Because some of us really don't want to be treated like bitches or like bad boys. Some of us would rather be single than put up with men who are assholes or bad boys.
Well Reese, what you said isn't exactly the whole truth. I once called you and Fawn, bitches. But must admit that was after a helluva threesome. LOL

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat

Oops... You are so right!
Well if nice guys finish first, then why is it that nice guys have a harder time with the ladies? For some reason the ladies don't want to have a fling with a nice guy because there either too nice or they don't see them like a good fuck.
Well if nice guys finish first, then why is it that nice guys have a harder time with the ladies? For some reason the ladies don't want to have a fling with a nice guy because there either too nice or they don't see them like a good fuck. Originally Posted by shorty
You haven't met the right lady. There are plenty of us who like nice guys.
You haven't met the right lady. There are plenty of us who like nice guys. Originally Posted by alluringava
That's what everybody says. The bad part of it all is that ladies will take advantage of a nice guy. Then the nice guy loses interest in the pursuit of a lady because of all of the bad experiences he's had.